The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 08, 2023, 08:17:16 AM
Stopping the game was stupid. And Kareem looked less than enthused to be there

an absolute earth shattering bonkers take that im not sure would play on skip's show

if you want to see bitter, check out what wilt did when kareem passed him
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Best player I've ever seen.  That's a bit hyperbolic, I know, but to do what he's done for as long as he has is just otherworldly. 

MDS

its a weird dynamic because i think hes very clearly better at basketball than mike but if i were picking players id take mike 1 because he is a level of win at all costs sociopath unseen in sports
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Stopping the game is dumb. Celebrate after the game.

That's all I'm saying

MDS

youre right, when cal ripken made a lap around camden yards after breaking gehrigs record it was DUMB

play da game

SD

Nets haul for Durant

QuoteBrooklyn will also receive Mikal Bridges, Cam Johnson, four unprotected first-round draft picks in 2023, 2025, 2027 and 2029 and a 2028 pick swap, according to ESPN. TJ Warren is headed to Phoenix in the deal, as well.

phattymatty

It's not hyperbolic to say LeBron is the goat lol.  He is.  There is not really a debate anymore.  If you think it's anyone else, you're wrong.

Suns def the favorites in the west now, that starting 5 is nasty as farg.   I imagine most of those players they traded to the Nets are now available - if Sixers could somehow get Bridges back that would be nice.

ice grillin you

it's wild how the nba has just obliterated the SB off tv this week.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

yea nobody is talking about the super bowl at all

ice grillin you

trust me ive gone out of my way to find eagle content on tv this week and its like 95-5 nba coverage

PhillyPhreak54

NBATv ain't covering the SB homie.

Change the channel

ice grillin you

either has espn other than nfl live

PhillyPhreak54

PTI and Around the Horn?

I haven't watched either of those in so long but I'd guess they have been on it.

General_Failure

Imagine getting your sports news from television in the year 2023.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 09, 2023, 11:59:14 PM
PTI and Around the Horn?

I haven't watched either of those in so long but I'd guess they have been on it.

They had a segment of course but it was after and shorter than the nba's