Week 12 - Bears: Another Free Win

Started by MDS, November 20, 2017, 09:07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Yeah, it turns out concussion protocol is a joke and he's still got a scrambled brain.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Tomahawk

Just started to like Barner for pulling the dude on the ground away from the ball

Diomedes

Smart play pulling the down player back, who was that?

edit:  Well done, Barner.  Who was the down player?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Quote from: General_Failure on November 26, 2017, 01:55:42 PM
Yeah, it turns out concussion protocol is a joke and he's still got a scrambled brain.

"How many fingers am I holding up?"
"Lobster."
"Close enough, kid. Put on your kicking gear."

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Still not a fan of Wentz rolling left.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

I don't know if this is Pederson's mindset here, but a challenge will take longer to complete than a TO, so he's actually giving himself more time to come up with a 4th down play. 

Diomedes

Diomedes

Clement looks like he's on fast forward and everyone else is at normal play.

Tomahawk

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 26, 2017, 02:19:36 PM
I don't know if this is Pederson's mindset here, but a challenge will take longer to complete than a TO, so he's actually giving himself more time to come up with a 4th down play.

Nobody is that smart

Diomedes

Wentz there was. like: 

"Should I:

Throw the ball away through back of end zone, stop the clock, and not get hit?

Or

Hold the ball too long, scramble, take a hit, and force usage of the last Time Out?"

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on November 26, 2017, 02:31:26 PM
Wentz there was. like: 

"Should I:

Throw the ball away through back of end zone, stop the clock, and not get hit?

Or

Hold the ball too long, scramble, take a hit, and force usage of the last Time Out?"

That was third down. So his decision ultimately resulted in a TD instead of a FG.