Week 12 - Bears: Another Free Win

Started by MDS, November 20, 2017, 09:07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 26, 2017, 04:34:42 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 26, 2017, 04:24:53 PM
Ugly win.

They won by 28 points and at no time was the opponent even close to scoring a touchdown.

Only previous game where the Bears gave up 30 was against Aaron Rodgers in Lambeau.

Ugly win is when you play like shtein against the Browns and barely get out with a W. They fumbled the ball and jumped offsides a bunch, but this one was over before the half.

unless they win 100-0 with 0 mistakes the DURR FOOTBAW crowd is going to find something to wag their fist at

they havent been penalty-prone or fumble-prone this year. likely a 1 game anomaly. against a real team it would cost them. but they didnt face a real team did they.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Now I'm a durrr footbawl crowd? You and your pops need to get on the same page

It was sloppy with penalties and fumbles

You happy with that? Do that shtein in the playoffs and see what happens

MDS

you are the definition of DURRR FOOTBAW
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

They played probably their worst game of the year in terms of mental errors with 4 fumbles and I don't know how many dumb penalties in the 2nd half and they still won by 28 points.  Hard to complain.

Tomahawk

It should be hard to complain, but then you have people like the Negadelphian anti-homer Jay

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah igy was right

MDS is now homer number one

I say they need to clean it up and it was an ugly win bc of penalties and fumbles and MDs is going full blown homer

PhillyPhreak54

The defense was fantastic

The allowed one TD the entire month. And their rush yards allowed are reaching historic proportions

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 26, 2017, 08:53:37 PM
Yeah igy was right

I say they need to clean it up and it was an ugly win bc of penalties and fumbles and MDs is going full blown homer

1. they dont need to clean anything up. 12 weeks into the season you have one game where you fumble a few times and have some penalties it means nothing
2. the game wasnt close or competitive at any point. ugly indeed

i think wentz is going to tear his acl every play but sure homer whatever zzzz

General_Failure

They gave no fargs in this game and got sloppy trying to go big, but they also held a team to 6 rushing yards and 147 passing yards. That's kinda neat.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on November 26, 2017, 09:01:10 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 26, 2017, 08:53:37 PM
Yeah igy was right

1. they dont need to clean anything up. 12 weeks into the season you have one game where you fumble a few times and have some penalties it means nothing
2. the game wasnt close or competitive at any point. ugly indeed

i think wentz is going to tear his acl every play but sure homer whatever zzzz

So Pederson and Blount saying they were sloppy don't mean shtein bc MDS says no big deal

Rome

I'm old school when it comes to celebrations but the defense pulling out the electric slide might be the coolest thing ever.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

Nice little controversy Didinger apparently stirred up. Sounds like he went off on a rant against Ajayi as if Ajayi was complaining about carries - which he wasn't. And now the media is on Doug and Ajayi asking if he was disappointed.

SD

I'm a little curious about Ajayi. He's only getting a few plays a game. They love him on that off tackle/slant hole run but other than that they keep putting Blount out there. I thought late in the game would have been a great time to get him on the field for some work. If they just wanted to get Blount to the 100 yard mark that's just dumb.

shorebird

Quote from: AO1 on November 27, 2017, 01:12:35 PM
I'm a little curious about Ajayi. He's only getting a few plays a game. They love him on that off tackle/slant hole run but other than that they keep putting Blount out there. I thought late in the game would have been a great time to get him on the field for some work. If they just wanted to get Blount to the 100 yard mark that's just dumb.

I'd like to see him get the ball more but can't really complain about anything in the running game, other than the fumble which might mean we won't see him get the ball more than he already is.