Eagles 49ers tailgate

Started by MURP, September 13, 2005, 05:36:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Damnit. I would've inquired about the ticket, but I don't have any money. I need money.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MURP

im bringing burgers,brats and brew.  oh my. 

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on September 17, 2005, 11:58:00 AM
Damnit. I would've inquired about the ticket, but I don't have any money. I need money.

You could always do what Chuggie does when he needs money. 

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

mussa

so any drunk/embarrasing moments at the tailgate? im pissed i couldn;'t make it. 
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PhillyGirl

Good times yesterday.  :yay

Glad you guys liked the burgers.  :P
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Susquehanna Birder

Did any CFers get roped into eating peppers?

MURP

i learned my lesson last year about the peppers. 

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MURP

Susquehanna Birder

Hell no! If I would have tried to eat any of that shtein, I probably would have blown my lunch.

It was more of an Igglephans newbie induction thing, and I'm thankful I'm an old fart in that regard. Most of the guys had those little red peppers...but the one dude (DLeff) showed up late, and Mike handed him a habanero...which he popped in his mouth and ate right down. I felt bad for the guy, but it was entertaining watching him start to cook from the inside out.

MURP

darn, wish I had seen that.  I need to tell mike to bring em next week

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on September 19, 2005, 01:04:18 PM
I felt bad for the guy, but it was entertaining watching him start to cook from the inside out.

LOL, I've seen that happen to someone before.

Susquehanna Birder

I tried to bring the guy some french onion dip, but he wanted no part of it. He kept up with the ice cubes and cold drinks...but of course, it didn't help.

rjs246

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on September 19, 2005, 04:41:22 PM
I tried to bring the guy some french onion dip, but he wanted no part of it. He kept up with the ice cubes and cold drinks...but of course, it didn't help.

Sounds like a real bright guy. The onion dip would have been the only thing (outside of milk or buttermilk) that would have actually helped. Didn't you guys bring any buttermilk to the tailgate with you? Pfft, idiots.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.