farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

"Do you work well in groups? What would you say is your biggest strength? Is your mother a filthy prostitute?"

General_Failure

"Does your mother work well in groups?"

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

It was Miami interviewing him, not the Vikings.

Diomedes

Who doesn't ask that question when conducting an interview?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Todd may have grown up a suburban li'l Jew, but he's become such a tough guy.  He went to Temple and now has to dodge uninsured Mexicans all day.  Next step is a really bad alcohol problem and likely selling himself to older women and gay dudes.  The good news is that there's no way in hell any of his offspring would ever get interviewed for any job, let alone the NFL draft, so at least they won't have to answer any embarrassing questions about daddy's past.

General_Failure

He might be getting a little long in the tooth for the gay dudes.

MDS

Quote from: FastFreddie on April 28, 2010, 09:14:15 PM
Todd may have grown up a suburban li'l Jew, but he's become such a tough guy.  He went to Temple and now has to dodge uninsured Mexicans all day.  Next step is a really bad alcohol problem and likely selling himself to older women and gay dudes.  The good news is that there's no way in hell any of his offspring would ever get interviewed for any job, let alone the NFL draft, so at least they won't have to answer any embarrassing questions about daddy's past.

this board is full of unfunny MA posts but this might take the cake

i hope you are more entertaining when three beers deep at the lodge
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

It loses something in the translation from spanglish.

MDS

e.w. esta maricon grande
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Picking up the colorful language already. Good for you! :yay

shorebird

Quote from: FastFreddie on April 28, 2010, 05:19:09 PM
Um, he wasn't drafted by Miami.

Yeah, I was more or less saying if.

Quote from: FastFreddie on April 28, 2010, 07:27:07 PM
If Bryant were a smarter guy and made a lot of good decisions, he would have gone off the board long before #24.

Quote from: KDS on April 28, 2010, 07:32:39 PM
Your mother made a terrible decision when she decided not to abort you
God damn whitie, decisions my ass. Get off the carolina farm for once

Listen @ KDS, getting all upset because FF said something halfway critical about a black athlete. I guess it's the IN cool thing for young white punks to be racist against white people, and perfectly acceptable socially if not politically.

PoopyfaceMcGee

It's only "in" because of how desperately MDS wants to be liked by igy.

smeags

the man has a following.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

Quote from: FastFreddie on April 29, 2010, 07:56:48 AM
It's only "in" because of how desperately MDS wants to be liked by igy.

i dont need to be liked, i am LOVED.

and, like mostly everything, you being ignorant and out of touch had nothing to do with me or chubs mchavas. it has everything to do with middle aged MA white people offering sage advice to young black men they only see on the teevee.

General_Failure

TV and YouTube, dickface.