farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

PhillyPhreak54

I love it when the Eagles stand pat! Not like they needed Gonzalez or anything.

And while Rome is right, Williams had a raging boner to go back to Texas and play for Dallas, it still sucks to see him go there.

Anyways, gotta hope that this angers TO and he becomes a bitch. Potent ass offense, but only so many balls to go around and if El Dorado ain't gettin' his, he'll act up.

Diomedes

It's not too late.  Just call a presser and tell the world you're sick of AR, want to play elsewhere.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Westbrook needs to be careful now, coming back from that rib injury. He could easily make it worse just by turning the wrong way. Why, it might even take all season to heal.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Magical_Retard

i keep watching ESPN expecting to see: BREAKING NEWS MCNABB DEMANDS TRADE TO DALLAS

and to think i was in a homer mood today thinking wow all the NFC east teams lost and the eagles won maybe they can sneak into the playoffs.

heard romo was out. heard pacman was done. heard felix jones was out for 2-3 weeks.

come home and find out they picked up roy williams.

oh and i hear he signed a 5 yr extension already.
Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

hunt

pathetic that the team with TO goes out & gets roy while the eagles sit back & watch even though they have two 1st next year.
reid is a fleshpop.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

ice grillin you

seriously why give yourself that extra chip with a 2nd first rounder and not use it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Because there's some OT out there who Andy Reid is licking his chops over.

General_Failure

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 14, 2008, 08:13:34 PM

And now they can trade down into the second round to get him cheaper!

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 14, 2008, 08:13:34 PM

truth

looking back it seems foolish but one of the reasons i liked the trade so much wasnt just because of having two numbers ones next april but having two number ones from last april thru next april and the options it would give you to acquire players in btwn draft days not on draft day
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phillymic2000

PhillyPhreak54

It gives them a lot of maneuverability, well at least in sane peoples minds it does.

With two extra one's they could ideally trade a second or a third for a player and recoup that pick and then some by trading away one of the one's during the draft.

Or they could trade away one of the one's and get a good player and then do their normal draft day shenanigans with Howie at the helm of PP.

General_Failure

The last couple of weeks really shows Reid that they need a lot more depth along the offensive line. Just look at how much they've missed Andrews. They need to Kolb up a backup for him.

QB Eagles

Both of the ones will be traded up to earlier in the first round to get a bust lineman who would have been available in the late second round due to horrible combine performance. It is written in the stars.

phillymic2000

this fatass will eat both #1's before it's all said and done. Then claim he should of put the team in a better draft position, but he was hungry and had no choice but to eat them. Mother farger am I pissed.