farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

methdeez

I gotta say, I am thoroughly confused by that reply.
Is that a Matrix reference or...

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

General_Failure

No, he's right. It was a Matrix reference.

The man. The myth. The legend.

methdeez

Quote from: SunMo on June 22, 2008, 01:18:50 PM
um...it's Pacman

That went about 100 feet over my head.

BigEd76

Ken Hamlin gets a new deal.....6/$39M/$15M guar

PoopyfaceMcGee

Dallas is caking off a lot of guys this year.

ice grillin you

the amount of money they will have in their new digs is going to be mind boggling

and holy crap is that a lot of money for ken hamlin...but what it does do is tell the rest of the league to come to dallas and youre gonna get paid whether youre felonious (pacman) mentally unstable (TO) or arent very good (hamlin)
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

paco

Quote from: PhillyGirl on July 22, 2008, 04:51:24 PM
Vomit inducing

http://www.star-telegram.com/332/story/774290.html

Rumor has it that Jones already put NFC Championship tickets in the players lockers.
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

paco

Apparently Romo is the reason Parcells retired.

QuoteIn an interview scheduled to air on Tuesday night, Bill Parcells says that Tony Romo's fumbled snap that cost the Cowboys the wild card victory two seasons ago is the reason he stopped coaching.
Is there anything Romo can't be blamed for? "All you got to do is kick a field goal, the most elementary of plays, and then you just don't do it. And so I don't want to go through that process again. Too much blood," Parcells said.

link
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

shorebird

Vomit inducing

Quote"I think we've established ourselves, at least on paper, as a contender. It's nice to be there rather than the other situation.

"We all know how hard it is to get to the Super Bowl, but those have to be the goals for this team."

Yes, on paper, nevermind doing in the playoffs.

The Goal for them should be to win a playoff game, then think about the Superbowl.

I'm glad, really. Thats the attitude I want them to have, and I want them to believe everything the media says about them. Christ, to hear the media, you would think that the Giants, or any other team in the NFC has absolutely no chance in hell to beat them.

Rome

Quote from: paco on July 22, 2008, 05:39:15 PM
Rumor has it that Jones already put NFC Championship tickets in the players lockers.

Those aren't tickets.  They're a bail bondsman's business cards.

reese125

Quote from: shorebird on July 22, 2008, 07:31:04 PM
Vomit inducing

Quote"I think we've established ourselves, at least on paper, as a contender. It's nice to be there rather than the other situation.

"We all know how hard it is to get to the Super Bowl, but those have to be the goals for this team."

Yes, on paper, nevermind doing in the playoffs.

The Goal for them should be to win a playoff game, then think about the Superbowl.

I'm glad, really. Thats the attitude I want them to have, and I want them to believe everything the media says about them. Christ, to hear the media, you would think that the Giants, or any other team in the NFC has absolutely no chance in hell to beat them.

I hear ya...but you cant blame them. They made some serious upgrades that could very easily drop the Giants and the rest of the division. A 13-3 team that got better on both sides of the ball is kind of scary

PhillyGirl

wake me when they win a playoff game before talking shtein about a ring.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen