Week Seven - 2022

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 20, 2022, 09:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Andy Dalton has thrown two pick sixes in a minute.

Disaster in the desert

SD

Go Cards. I want a top 10 pick.

PhillyPhreak54

No doubt.

From 14-6 with 2:32 left in the half to 35-17 now - well, about to be 35.

Saints are wretched

Diomedes

Eagles are undefeated and fixing to have a top five pick in the draft...

What sort of bizarro world has this turned into?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

It's stupider than that. They're 4th in dead cap space this year with $61 mil, but also 4th in available cap space with $10 mil.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

the mega lottery jackpot Mailata
a QB who keeps proving critics wrong
a coach who started talking about flowers but has since become a "farg you Dallas" meme

I'm feeling uncomfortable about all the breaks falling so nicely
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on October 21, 2022, 06:05:30 PM
the mega lottery jackpot Mailata
a QB who keeps proving critics wrong
a coach who started talking about flowers but has since become a "farg you Dallas" meme

I'm feeling uncomfortable about all the breaks falling so nicely

Also they keep evading serious injury, and all the players who came via FA or trade are playing their asses off.

It won't stay this good for too much longer. But barring something freakish we should have at least another week before any cracks start to appear.

PhillyPhreak54

The Bucs stink. Ya love to see it.

Doug doing Doug things - going for two and on 4th downs. Help us out by exposing the GMen Doug.

Dallas looks like ass and so does Heinicke

PhillyPhreak54

Just as Dallas fumbled inside the five so did the Jags

Etienne come on man

PhillyPhreak54

Another defensive TD by the Packers

Wow

Holy shtein they called a penalty on GB that negates it. Ticky tack illegal contact call. Announcer said that's the second defensive TD negated today. And they do have a pick six.

Garbage refs

PhillyPhreak54

Phillies on main tv
Red zone and Sunday ticket on the others

Panthers owning the Bucs. A lot of survivor pools will die today

PhillyPhreak54

The farging giants are like cockroaches

They never die

PhillyPhreak54

I'm sure Carson is going to handle his team winning without him well.

On a side note - the Packers are done. Cooked. Trash.

And thanks for nothing, Jaguars.

General_Failure

The East continues to be the most dominant division in the NFL. Rather, the least ass division, Teams just stink out loud this year.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

going over the highlights after begrudgingly missing a redzone day to see the phillies clinch. ok not so begrudgingly

-lol @ wentz. not only does he get shtein on by foles in the super bowl but the commies are demonstrably better with heinickie than him. thats it for our boy
-the giants arent great but theyre pulling these games out of their ass. late game turnovers have been huge. i dont feel like this is a reliable method for success.
-put a fork in green bay
-my 1 loss in the bullet was the lions who were a funholehair away from leading 13-10 late in the fourth. dallas did not move the football against a bad defense.
-is geno smith good?
-the jets are fun, what is happening
-chargers just wasting justin herbets career with a garbage offense...free him please

had the det L, which shouldve been a win. hit on KC (easy call, SF couldnt score with them), wash (GB giving points lol) and tenny (theyre not good but indy is garbage). went down in survivor thanks to the bucs, who should be contracted. though brady having end his career all anorexic and miserable and his life crumbles around him his pretty funny. hey remember when todd bowles was a zesty coaches for 3 years with the jets? go figure.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.