farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

wow jon stewart really has the lewis black vibe these days huh.

smeags

a FB post from a friend that is a fraud cowshtein fan.

QuoteJanuary 4th 2015 7:57pm

Next - Rematch Dallas vs Seattle we will win again !

dallas fans are smart.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

@KNegandhiESPN: Wrapping my head around this. RT @BobLeyESPN: Jerry Jones: @ChrisChristie sitting in my suite equivalent 2 setting next to Nelson Mandela.

Rome

I don't know what that means or who posted it but die motherfarger, die.

Eagaholic

Shouldn't be any big surprise Christie is a huge dallas fan, they seem made for each other. Here's another take on the ethics story. And has anyone ever heard a more ill spoken billionaire than Jerruh? There's hope for financially challenged retards everywhere.

In the aftermath of New Jersey governor Chris Christie's orange-sweatered soiree with Jerry and Stephen Jones, a serious question emerged regarding the decision of the Cowboys owner to pay for Christie's plane fare and ticket to the Lions-Cowboys playoff game.

Jones co-owns Legends Hospitality, which does business with the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey. As a result, Christie's acceptance of those gifts raises ethics questions, because he runs the Port Authority along with New York governor Andrew Cuomo.

Since the controversy first emerged, the International Business Times has reported that "government documents show Christie personally pushed the Port Authority to approve a lucrative contract" with Legends Hospitality.   New Jersey ethics rules prevent public officials from accepting gifts from persons whom public officials "deal with, contact, or regulate in the course of official business."

On Wednesday, Jones appeared on ESPN's NFL Insiders.  And he was asked about the controversy.

"There has been some controversy out here on the East Coast, the fact that you are picking up the tab for Governor Christie and they are disappointed that he would take advantage of that," Chris Mortensen said to Jones.  "How do you respond?"

While the question didn't specifically mention business interests or ethics rules, Jones completely avoided the subject of paying for Christie to come to the game.

"Let's be true," Jones said.  "One thing about him, does anyone think he doesn't tell it like it is and tell the truth?  Now, the truth is he's been a Cowboy fan his entire adult life.  He and his wife used to on a vacation use their money to come all the way to Texas to come to a Cowboy game.  [They] were so limited on their money that they couldn't even buy parking.  They had to park far enough away to walk without paying.  Now, all I'm saying is that's a Cowboy fan.  But more important than anything, and you hit it right, Mort, is the mojo.  Let me tell you, if he's got enough mojo to pull this thing off for this Cowboy team this year, I'm for him being president of the United States.  U.S. could use mojo."

Jones also made it clear that Christie and his mojo will be in Green Bay.

"Yes he will, if I've got anything to do about it," Jones said.  "And I'm going to try to have a lot to do about it.  And I want that orange sweater.  We want him there.  You know, we've had him in the locker room.  It feels good to have him there.  And we do need all hands on deck to get past these — come close to these Packers."

It's unclear whether Jones once again will pay for Christie's plane fare and/or ticket.  If neither believed there was anything wrong with it last weekend, they presumably think it's OK this weekend.[quote/]

smeags

So Christie is helping jerrah get back to the glory hole.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

Imagine his reaction when he finally sees a real live naked girl.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

@ProFootballTalk: Just heard Cowboys defensive coordinator Rod Marinelli is expected to become the defensive coordinator in Tampa.

SD

No longer undefeated on the road

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

EJ72

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

The butthurt is STRONG here at work this morning...