farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

He had a lewinsky spot on his blue shirt.

ice grillin you

farg a ref but defend a racist team name
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Who are the Oowbsys, and why will they be \Vorld Chsmps?

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

So Adrian Peterson calls Jerry Jones and tells him he wants to be a Cowboy. Jerry says something like he'd like to see that happen. He doesn't report Peterson's call to Minny. Now Jerrah could be in deep shtein for tampering

PhillyPhreak54

BigEd76

They're bringing Michael Sam in.  This is gonna be great

SD

Texas is well known for its queers and steers

MDS

Quote from: BigEd76 on September 02, 2014, 04:39:25 PM

by great do you mean a non-issue?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

Quote from: MDS on September 02, 2014, 05:02:45 PM
Quote from: BigEd76 on September 02, 2014, 04:39:25 PM

by great do you mean a non-issue?

Yo, why you always farging with dook Easy?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

i like to needle him because he just randomly pops in and posts shtein i saw on twitter...big deal. GIMME SOME EASY ANALYSIS please. hes a good dood. i just want the really easy to come out. i want to see the real easy.

but anyway the michael sam thing isnt anything. hes a practice squad player. its a story for a half a second.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

Jerrah loves the spotlight
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons