farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

Merry Christmas EJ72, it's been a while.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Rome

I dislike the Eagles a little more because of the people on this board.

Sgt PSN

Long time, no see EJ. Enjoy the holidays.

Lol @ Rome.

Farg Dallas.

General_Failure

We all do, Rome. We all do.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Dallas has signed 41yr old math teacher Jon Kitna to be the backup

ice grillin you

who do you trust more the math teacher or the dog killer?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

MDS

kitna is sneaky white trailer trash
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Business math? Then yes, I definitely trust him over Puppy Hitler.

EJ72

I'm so overjoyed that if Romo doesn't go and Orton goes down, we can rely on the bible thumper. I'm almost surprised Jerrah didn't give Bledsoe a call.

Romo had an epidural injection. That's fitting in a way since they're commonly used on women in labor and even though the injection wasn't given to them, the defense has played like a group of pregnant women most of the year.

I hope they can at least make a game of it Sunday night. If we get behind, Garrett abandons the run and goes pass happy despite averaging 6 YPC and you hear someone scream "RUN THE FARGING BALL!" from the general area of northern Indiana, that would be me.

Happy holidays back to you guys.

Eagaholic

Or what has been said elsewhere, Romo is getting an epidural because he's about ready to give the Eagles a playoff berth

EJ72

Okay, that was a good one Eagaholic. :) You guys should have this one in the bag. Romo and Lee likely out, you either kick some Cowboys arse or win a shoot out. If Kelly is smart, he'll run McCoy down our throats, keep the defense on the field and the offense off of it. I know the Eagles' D isn't stellar but the Cowboys' is historically bad.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Eagaholic on December 25, 2013, 11:49:40 PM
Or what has been said elsewhere, Romo is getting an epidural because he's about ready to give the Eagles a playoff berth

lol

SD

Quote from: EJ72 on December 26, 2013, 03:57:30 AM
Okay, that was a good one Eagaholic. :) You guys should have this one in the bag. Romo and Lee likely out, you either kick some Cowboys arse or win a shoot out. If Kelly is smart, he'll run McCoy down our throats, keep the defense on the field and the offense off of it. I know the Eagles' D isn't stellar but the Cowboys' is historically bad.

Orton scares me a lot more than Romo. One because I have no faith in Romo, two because as Eagles fans we've been through this scenario with a backup QB/RB etc. way too many times.

Don Ho

Glad to see I'm not the only one who is paranoid as shtein.  Like SD said I've had my heart and inner guts ripped out to many times by this franchise when facing a backup or some scrub.  We don't even have to go down the list as there have been plenty the past decade and a half.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.