farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

General_Failure

Not safe for work or headphones with the volume turned up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifE6XkqMX9g

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Wow, Shango lost a ton of weight.

QB Eagles

Via Deadspin

QuoteWelcome to Cowboys.com!!

Cowboys.com is an online dating community for men who enjoy the same country living lifestyle. Are you a country western cowboy looking for a man to ride into the sunset with? Come and create relationship with singles share your appreciation for the country way of life. You'll be able to find your perfect match here.

:D

Eagaholic

Romo got his bell rung on a helmet to helmet by Gerald McCoy that wasn't called in a tight 4th quarter. Nice.
lmao if the Bucs can win. farg dallas

phattymatty

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

Did the ref throw his hat?  What was the point of that?

rjs246

Ogletree stepped out of bounds. The ref usually drops his hat on the sideline as an indicator. This time, for some hilarious reason, he threw it in the field of play and we were all this close to a Dallas injury due to referee stupidity. Next time the ref should try harder.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

Wow. Ref didn't even attempt to throw his hat anywhere even close to where he stepped oob.

PhillyPhreak54

Romo 5 picks and then isn't going to do a PC.

vadge

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 02, 2012, 12:07:06 AM
Romo 5 picks and then isn't going to do a PC.

vadge

i dont know anything about a pc but he was stand up in the locker room...sports center showed him talking a lot and taking all the blame
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hbionic

How was that stand up? He'd be less than a person if he didn't take the blame. Who's fault would it have been other than his?

It's not taking blame when you're the only person responsible.

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SD

Quote from: hbionic on October 02, 2012, 01:06:10 PM
How was that stand up? He'd be less than a person if he didn't take the blame. Who's fault would it have been other than his?

It's not taking blame when you're the only person responsible.

I'd have more respect for him if he said something like "we showed our youth today"

DH

Maybe its the Dallas hatred in me saying this, but I don't think Dez will ever be the big-time player everyone expects him to be. He's an immature bitch - yes, I know his background (farg that) - and I think he has proven that he will never grow up. The way he farged up the route on Romo's first INT is something a 7th round rookie WR shouldnt have had happen.