farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

He caught a TD pass from another new QB today in Brooks Bollinger.  He's probably ready to down a whole bottle of Xanax.

Feva

It makes me all kinds of warm and fuzzy in my heart to know that the Dallas "juggernaut" is sitting in the division cellar.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

shorebird

Who, besides the stupid idiot media knobslobberers, really thought the Cowboys would be any better than the team that lost in the playoffs again last year?? Who really thought they would be better than the Giants?? Only idiots who bought into all the media hype brought on by the media's lovefest with TO, Romo, and Jerry Jones.

And it wouldn't make any diff if Romo hadn't gotten' hurt or not, their o-line is friggen' horrible, and so is their coaching, and secondary.

Farg Dallas.

methdeez

I gotta tell you, when they added Felix and Adam Jones, I really thought they were going to be incredible.
Those are tow very good players, plus what they already had...

QB Eagles

The fact of the matter is that they do have extremely talented players and at least one bright coach, but after the hot start, other teams were able to solve them (including the Eagles), and their weaknesses were exposed for everybody to study. The Cowboys haven't made any effective changes since being solved, and they are always on the edge of implosion due to the multitude of headcases on the team.

This is a team that could probably turn it around and get hot again later in the season, but here's hoping they stay in the NFC East cellar.

ice grillin you

lets be honest...with romo they are 6-3 right now and in fine shape...they arent going to win the superbowl with wade phillips as their coach but its incredibly early to be throwing out words like implosion...they are still a valid playoff challenger
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Considering half the conference is simply awful, that's not the greatest compliment in the world.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

i actually think the nfc is better than than the afc this year and the nfc east is clearly the best division in football

General_Failure

The NFC is a Downs kid beating up a paraplegic AFC. The East is where retard strength comes from.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

agreed....parity is running wild...but thats why its retarded to say dallas has imploded at 5-4 after having had to play with brad johnson at qb for three games

Seabiscuit36

Their D without a secondary is horrible, im more interested how they do when Newman gets back along with Romo
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phillymic2000

Quote from: General_Failure on November 06, 2008, 12:54:17 PM
The NFC is a Downs kid beating up a paraplegic AFC. The East is where retard strength comes from.

:-D Thats some good stuff.

BigEd76

MDS

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3714369

Tony Romo took a homeless guy to see "Role Models."

What a farging whacko.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.