igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Father Demon

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 03, 2008, 09:25:55 AM
all they need is romo to step up and they should win the superbowl

Sad, but very true.

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 03, 2008, 08:33:30 AM
if pacman was still on tenn theres no chance he would have been reinstated

Money talks, no doubt.  Jerrah is one of the most powerful men in the NFL.  What Jerrah wants, Jerrah gets.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

Even with all the talent they have right now, I still don't think they win a SB as long as Wade Phillips is their head coach. 

shorebird

Quote from: Sgt PSN on June 03, 2008, 07:30:42 PM

Even with all the talent they have right now, I still don't think they win a SB as long as Wade Phillips is their head coach. 

Romo might have stepped it up in the playoffs last year if not for the pass rush of the Giants.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

paco

Sources: Owens placed in 'reasonable cause' testing program

QuoteOn the same day the Dallas Cowboys announced that wide receiver Terrell Owens had agreed to a contract extension with $13 million in guaranteed money, Owens was in New York meeting with NFL officials after being placed in the league's "reasonable cause" testing program for performance-enhancing drugs, league, team and player sources told ESPN.

Owens was placed in the program because he missed day-of telephone calls to set up random tests, the sources said. A player that misses a test can be subject to disciplinary action, but because Owens had a "plausible" explanation, league administrators decided he would not be suspended or fined. Instead, Owens now is subject to random testing for performance enhancers up to a maximum of 24 annual screenings, and these additional screenings can be required, if the NFL chooses to do so, for the remainder of his NFL career.

An NFL spokesman said the league would have no comment because of the confidentiality restrictions of the program. Cowboys officials had no immediate comment. Owens' agent, Drew Rosenhaus, was unavailable for comment, but his partner and brother, Jason Rosenhaus, said, "We're not allowed to comment on anything pertaining to that topic."

After receiving a letter from the NFL informing him of the action, Owens met with NFL officials last Tuesday morning because he was in the New York area. Owens has since passed a test for performance enhancers, the sources said, adding that he has never had a positive test for any illegal substance.

Owens was warned that he risks a suspension if administrators experience a similar road block as when they attempted to reach him two weeks ago. On one occasion, the primary phone number Owens provided was that of Drew Rosenhaus. Subsequently, the sources said, the alternate phone number Owens provided went unanswered, except for an automated message that communicated, "The voice mailbox for this user is full." Owens told the league that his phone had not shown any record of its missed calls.

The testing program requires players to make themselves accessible and communicate their specific location when they are contacted for a test.

It was late on June 3 when Owens and the Cowboys held a news conference at the Cowboys' headquarters at Valley Ranch to announce the receiver's new three-year, $27 million contract extension with $13 million of new guaranteed money.

Get yo piss cup ready
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

QB Eagles

ice grillin you

Dallas cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones doesn't want to be known as Pacman anymore.

Adam Schefter of NFL Network reported Wednesday that Jones will publicly request later this week that he just be known as Adam Jones.

Presumably, it's a symbolic gesture on his part to distance himself from his past, as the word "Pacman" has become synonymous with his off-field troubles. Over the last year, high-profile NFL people like Commissioner Roger Goodell, Titans coach Jeff Fisher and Cowboys owner Jerry Jones have taken to referring to him as Adam, not Pacman.

It will be hard for people to get used to losing the moniker. In fact, his NFL.com player page just calls him Pacman, not Adam. Jones acquired his nickname as a child because of his appetite
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Jun 19, 11:06 PM (ET)

NEW YORK (AP) - A Bronx woman was involved in a Las Vegas brawl that police say NFL star Adam "Pacman" Jones' incited has been found dead.
Police say 26-year-old Sadia Morrison was found dead last week behind a Bronx building. Officers found her unresponsive with injuries consistent with a fall.

The medical examiner will determine her cause of death.

Morrison pleaded no contest to a felony battery charge last year in Las Vegas.

She was involved in a strip club melee that Las Vegas police say was incited by Jones, who pleaded no contest to a disorderly conduct charge.

Jones, traded from Tennessee to Dallas this year, missed all of the 2007 season while serving an NFL suspension that hasn't yet been completely lifted.

How bout dem Cowboys!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SunMo

he doesn't want you to call him Pacman!
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

SD_Eagle5

Whoever made that should have their balls chopped off.

methdeez

That girl got murdered.

General_Failure

It happens. Jones ate one of those big pills in the corner, she got scared, turned blue, and fell off a building trying to run away.

The man. The myth. The legend.