farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

ice grillin you

She'll dump his ass once he plays a full season and shows everyone that he really sucks.

"We are good friends. We get to see each other go through different things in life."
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Rome

Now there's a shocker. 

Who would have ever guessed that Dallas would win out over Indianapolis?

:puke

The only possible good that could come of it would be if the Eagles won the game there.  That would be sweet.

ice grillin you

it will also piss off lil danni to no end...and thats always a good thing

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on May 22, 2007, 03:07:31 PM
The only possible good that could come of it would be if the Eagles won the game there.  That would be sweet.

I was thinking the exact same thing only better.......

Go into Dallas for the NFCC game and win and then turn around 2 weeks later and win on their field again.  :evil

E-GIRLS SUCK

Quit day dreaming your destiny is to be the losers of this division for eternity
The Eagles SUCK

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: SATAN on May 23, 2007, 04:00:11 PM
Quit day dreaming your destiny is to be the losers of this division for eternity

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Quote from: SATAN on May 23, 2007, 04:00:11 PM

Oh, goodie.

Another product of sibling comingling has joined us.

ice grillin you

Diomedes

sure man.  but not if it means you act like a dallas fan
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Dallas = irrelevant.

New coach + Romo + useless fans who can't even keep their diapers on in the face of actual football talk = non-existant

TO = hate, so they register a little. But not much.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

I don't associate TO with Dallas...he stands on his own in my reckoning as an entity unto himself.  That they would take him says somthing about them of course, but I just don't consider them together.

I hate Dallas the team the fans the city the attitude the concept the state.  farg them all.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger