farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

rjs246

QuoteThe move also would have saved the team from the fiasco that unfolded last week regarding T.O.'s accidentally intentional drug overdose.

Good stuff.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteBelieve it or not, Terrell Owens is releasing another book. Actually, it's a series of children's books titled T.O.'s Time Out. The Dallas-based publisher is BenBella Books, and the first book will be called Little T Learns to Share. It hits stores Nov. 15. We can only guess what Little T will be sharing.

TO writing kids books is like the Son Of Sam killer writing books on being a productive member of society.

PhillyPhreak54

mussa

Who has more pride? TO or Tuna? Man I wish he cut him before the season started, that would of been great!

BTW- That pic of TO getting raped by that dog is hilarious! Thats some classic photoshop right there...I Luv Me SUm Dogg Meat!
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Wingspan on September 27, 2006, 10:28:04 AM
O D - O D - O D - O D
OOOO DDDDDDDDDEEEEE
OOOOOOO DDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

QuoteAccording to ticket brokers, Owens has added more than $100 to the value of a ticket, giving it the rough equivalent of a second-round playoff game. His reception will be chilly and, almost certainly, executed in poor taste. Fans say they will dress as pill vials, some accompanied by significant others dressed as nurses. There will be boos, of course, and variations on the T.O. song, substituting the letters O.D. Pill bottles undoubtedly will be thrown on the field; hopefully fans won't fill them with C-size batteries.

"Remember when we hit Santa Claus with snowballs?" said one rowdy diner at Pat's. "It's going to be worse than that."

from espn.com
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Wingspan

i am a seer  8)

Quote"Remember when we hit Santa Claus with snowballs?" said one rowdy diner at Pat's. "It's going to be worse than that."

wow...we're gonna throw santa at OD!
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

mussa

i saw an interview with him yesterday and he said himself they have a chant for him, media asked what, he said OD! Everyone including himself started laughing. Laugh now bitch, better keep your helmet on the entire game.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

MDS

I think of nothing more perfect than OD dieing on sunday. And an Eagles in. But if he dies and we lose, I'll consider it a good day.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Feva

Cold Pizza just aired some footage of you know who demanding the ball more.  Apparently... the 13 times he was targeted this past week (2nd most in the NFL that week) wasn't enough.  :-D

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

was it previously unseen footage from the game sunday?....or the stuff they were showing all game on fox...
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Feva

Nah, the comments had to be from within the past day or two because it was in the Cowboys locker room.  He was in front of his own locker.

Then they talked to Parcells for reaction, who said something to the effect that he was targeted 13 times... can't try much harder than that to get the ball to him.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Feva

Outside the Lines:

TO has been targeted 40 times this season... with 17 receptions.  13 more than the 2nd most on the team, Terry Glenn, who has 20 receptions.

They aired another clip of Parcells.  Reporter mentions T.O.

Parcells:  I have no comment on T.O.

Reporter:  Why is that?

Parcells:  Because I don't want to talk about him.  I'm tired of it.

God, I love it!

Sgt PSN

Quote from: EagleFeva on October 12, 2006, 03:43:37 PM
Nah, the comments had to be from within the past day or two because it was in the Cowboys locker room.  He was in front of his own locker.

Then they talked to Parcells for reaction, who said something to the effect that he was targeted 13 times... can't try much harder than that to get the ball to him.

14?

Tomahawk

Quote from: EagleFeva on October 12, 2006, 03:43:37 PM

As T.O. said, how many of those balls were even catchable? I'd say six.