farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eaglez

PhillyGirl

Is TO going to write some self serving book everytime he fargs over a team and leaves?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Phanatic

I can't wait to read the Dallas edition.
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

Geowhizzer

I'm sure it will be on par with War and Peace, Hamlet and War of the Worlds.  :deion

PoopyfaceMcGee

I didn't even consider buying and/or reading his previous effort and feel the same way about the new one.

MURP

enjoy the drama, Cowturds.

QuoteCowboys | Team surprised to hear about Owens' book
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:36:51 -0800

Randy Galloway, of the Star-Telegram, reports the Dallas Cowboys were surprised to hear about WR Terrell Owens' new book. The book will be released in July, just in time for the opening of training camp.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

jerrah doesnt know what hes getting into
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Sweet.

And this is right after the hypocrite said at his PC that the past is the past.

Then he puts up a rap song on his site and announces that he's pulling another book outta his ass.

It will be a media circus. Hopefully they pepper parcells with TO questions and he cracks.

PhillyPhreak54

From Randy Galloways blog via the Cowboys MB:

QuoteOwens already causing trouble

Just one more troubling aspect of the Terrell Owens' arrival ...

The Book.

The way I hear it, the Cowboys were caught by surprise that this Lucifer has a new book coming out in July, just in time for the opening of training camp.

The title: Ineligible Receiver: The Real Story of My Journey from the Super Bowl to the Sidelines.

The publishing house out of New York promises it will be a book that allows Owens "to hate on the Eagles."

So here's the deal:

With Lucifer in the mix, Big Bill's training camp was already going to be a circus. But now, with a controversial new book out, you can double the distractions with Owens.

Just what Parcells hates.

Owens stood on the Valley Ranch podium Saturday and said he wouldn't discuss the past. His slimeball agent, Drew Rosenhaus, also kept pushing that point.

But both knew that a new book was coming out that would rehash nothing but the past.

And, until Monday, the Cowboys didn't even know.

But when you make a deal with the devil, the devil always wins.

New book might not amuse Roy Williams

Speaking of the new book from Terrell Owens, it's going to get real interesting if he decides to go after Roy Williams for the horse-collar tackle during the '04 season.

Now that would be big fun, huh?

The BIGSTUD

and Bill can't tell TO to cool it with his Eagle hating or he'll hold a grudge against Bill forever.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

MDS

2 days in the media shteinstorm is beginning. oh sweet lord this is great.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

General_Failure

I'm sure Parcells is losing sleep over this. If there's one guy that really wants to be friends with all his players, it's that man.

The man. The myth. The legend.

phillymic2000

I was pissed when they signed him, but this is turning good real quick :evil