farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Lemme just pop my knee back right quick...nbd

https://vine.co/v/iKOtVIKbUDQ

Don Ho

Dan "It's a Wonderful Life George" Bailey gets lucky again. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

This Jets kicker needs to be on that exercise bike when not on the field kicking.  And no Gatorade, Slimfast only

QB Eagles

Officially eliminated. And then there were three.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on December 19, 2015, 11:26:17 PM
This Jets kicker needs to be on that exercise bike when not on the field kicking.  And no Gatorade, Slimfast only

His name is Fat Randy - all the A&M boys down here rip on him all the time

And there's this dude

https://twitter.com/rofloespn/status/678428084241084416

PhillyPhreak54

Sean Lee was deactivated today

If he played he would have had a $2m raise next season

Sgt PSN

Could have sworn I just heard Mort saying that he's active. Jerrah must have realized there was a heavy bonus involved.

Hardy gets like 500k if he records 2 sacks today and McFadden needs 3 yards for 250k

PhillyPhreak54

Most of the Cowboys fans support his benching too. Gotta save that $2m on the cap!

Sicko's

QB Eagles

Where's the evidence that Lee is not legitimately too injured to play in a meaningless game?

Sgt PSN

I think that if Mort reported that he was active that he's at least somewhat healthy. It probably makes perfect sense to sit an injury prone guy in a meaningless game. That said, the bonus was for being active, not starting or even playing.  And I beleive the bonus was for this year, not next, so it wouldn't impact their cap situation.

Sounds like Jerrah just didn't want to pay.

General_Failure

Infamous penny pincher, Jerry Jones.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

Nevermind, I either misheard Mort or he messed up reporting it. It is for next year and Lee needs to play in 80% of the defensive snaps this year in order to get the bonus.

Assuming Dallas plays around their season average of defensive plays today, Lee will drop to 77% and miss out.

Actually can't blame them for sitting him now. No need to run him out there and risk greater injury that could impact next season.

Sgt PSN

Jerrah still sucks though.

Sgt PSN

Now it's being reported that Lee benched himself.  Said it would be "disrespectful" to the coaches and teammates if he played at less than full speed.