farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

Collinsworths' rant on hardy was good stuff.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

smeags

QB Eagles

They've managed to out-dysfunction the Washington franchise this year. That's an achievement that the Cowboys have clearly put a lot of effort into.

smeags

Dez is claiming the reportor dropped the n word. Yet he never mentioned it in his locker room rant.

http://www.sbnation.com/2015/11/12/9725130/dez-bryant-reporter-rant-racial-slur-cowboys

Rome

Yeah I'm sure he called him a stillupfront.  Totally plausible. 

smeags

Dez would never act like that otherwise.

SD

PhillyPhreak54

And jerry is a-ok with it all because he embraces circus culture

PhillyPhreak54

Romo looks like he re-broke his collar bone

QB Eagles

Anyone else get the feeling the clock is ticking on Romo's career? I don't think he's taken his last snap, but it's time to start talking about how much tread is left on those tires.

Sgt PSN

He's no spring chicken, but I think he's got more than 1 or 2 good years left in him....depending on how well his line protects for him

ice grillin you

romos biggest flaw and its been the case since day one in his best times and worst with good lines and bad is his obsession with holding on to the ball too long...hes always either double clutching or trying to move around to make the big play and he pays for it...obviously that aint going to change now
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagaholic

If Romo's better days have now past him it's a good thing. As much as he was a choke artist for much of his career, he hasn't been in the last 2-3 years, at least from what I've seen. Usually it's been the D or Beasley or someone else and the couple of times it has been Romo, it was when they were behind late in the game, which is much different than making a critical error while ahead and you don't have to take the same kinds of chances.

Eagaholic

Josh Norman
QuoteBryant had two catches all day and one for six yards when Norman was covering him, which led Norman to say after the game that the Cowboys "need to get Dez's 70 mil back" after signing the wideout to an extension this summer.
lol