farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

more cowboys bein cowboys
QuoteCowboys running back Joseph Randle went AWOL from the team's practice facility on Wednesday, and that's not the only issue he's facing.

The NFL is likely to suspend Randle for a violation of the league's personal-conduct policy, according to ESPN.

That suspension arises from a February incident in which Randle was arrested and the mother of his child got a protection from abuse order against him. Although Randle did not face criminal charges, the NFL has conducted its own investigation and found that he violated league policies, according to ESPN.

Randle was also arrested last year after he tried to shoplift underwear and cologne. He was placed on probation for that incident.

And yes on a good Hardy-Bryant fight. I'd put my money on Dez getting his foot broke.
Leading to a division leading 7-9 tie with the Eagles.

smeags

the ewings would be proud of this team.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Eagaholic

I haven't thought of the Ewings in a long time. But I did have a realization today that Jerry Jones and George W Bush are actually the same person simultaneously living parallel lives, just one went into politics while the other one mercifully stayed in sports.

ice grillin you

jerry like W comes off as likeable but unlike W jerry seems like an intelligent cat....whats happening now is he realizes time is running out to win another chip....a chip that he desperately needs for his legacy not to be the guy who made americas team into just another nfl franchise who only won titles because of jimmy johnson...and hes now starting to come off the rails a bit and starting to seem like an evil old dictator
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/cowboys/2015/11/01/dez-bryant-greg-hardy-matt-cassel-dallas/75018836/

Dez ain't happy because of the video shown of him while Lockette was on the turf where it looked like he said "that's what he farging gets". He comes out and says it was bullshtein and then explodes

BigEd76

Michael Bennett:

Quote"I thought it was a classless play, from everybody down. I thought their coach could have come to the aid of our player to see if he was OK. That's what Pete Carroll would have done. I thought Jason Garrett could have done a better job of that."

ice grillin you

I don't even get that....why would jason garrett go to the aid of a seahawk
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Bennett is full blown nuts

He was talking a week ago about how he hated Dallas because they assassinated JFK

BigEd76

QuoteRapSheet
PETA contacted DeSoto (TX) Animal Control to request investigation into #Cowboys WR Dez Bryant's "possible illegal possession" of a monkey

PhillyPhreak54

When PETA shows up they should have everyone chowing down on a fat ass ribeye

PhillyPhreak54

Joseph Randle is on the bread lines...cut

PhillyPhreak54

http://cowboyszone.com/threads/espn-photos-of-greg-hardys-former-girlfriend-show-multiple-injuries.335705/

QuoteHe's got marks on his face. So its fair and square.

Same goes for Ray Rice...his GF shouldnt have spit on him and swung at him. Fair and square.

QuoteThey were like "Just a warning... the photos you are about to see are very, VERY graphic." ...and they weren't even that bad. It looked like the woman fell off her swing at the playground and got a couple scratches. And isn't there no evidence that he even attacked her? All I know is that the girl was heavily drugged and Hardy made the 911 call. Sounds like the crazy chick probably injured herself.

QuoteIf someone is getting beat on, there are marks on the face. People strike the face during violent conflicts. I take no that there are zero pictures of any marks on her face.

There's plenty more of the excusing of his beating on her.

PhillyPhreak54

http://cowboyszone.com/threads/hardy-charges-officially-expunged.335607/page-7

lolol they start off talking about expunging it and it devolves into those sociopaths defending him

Rome

I am having no end of fun mocking Cowboys fans on the interwebz over this.  Holy shtein this is pure platinum.

smeags

The best are the loser cowboys fans bringing up Vick as a comparison.

Sorry dopes, but humans > dogs. Unless you're Lil guy.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it