The 'Mass-Shooting In The US' thread

Started by Father Demon, February 14, 2008, 05:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

There's apparently been a shooting at a high school today..
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

hbionic

It has to be a white shooter in middle america for it to matter.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

It is very hard to kill seven people with a knife.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Diomedes

I'm sorry, I was reading about all the mass stabbing deaths, didn't notice this trend.  Have you folks been reading about the drive-by stabbing epidemic in LA?  They're using shurikens.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

drive by stabbings, mass poisonings and those blunt force trauma beatings - all srs probs!

Look - I am all for gun ownership. I believe we should be allowed to possess handgun, shotguns and rifles. But this is getting, or has been for a long time, out of control.

I liked your previous thoughts, Dio, on leveling harsh sentences immediately when a crime is committed while in possession or if you're a scumbag who does straw purchases for people.

The NRA and the gun industry are ridiculous. I have always thought that if any politician or group of 'em led a significant uprising that got close to strict control laws they would be killed or framed for a crime and locked up.

ice grillin you

anyone see stewart take apart fox news the other day over gun talk?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

A Connecticut school shooting today...like 20 kids and a coupl adults shot.

Jesus Christ this is getting old.

Cut the nra saying if the kids were packing in school they could have shot back!

BigEd76

up to 27 dead, including at least a dozen kids, the principal and the school psychologist

Diomedes

Yeah, I'm losing patience with people who say "now is not the time to talk about gun control." 

When was the last time someone stabbed 25+ people to death at a farging elementary school?

DH

god bless the first responders who have to be at the scene...seeing something like that would scar me for life.

Rome

I'm pro gun ownership but days like today leave me soul sick.

Maybe there is no alternative but a 100% ban.

Don't know.  I feel so bad for those families.  Ugh...

General_Failure

Quote from: Diomedes on December 14, 2012, 02:08:48 PM
Yeah, I'm losing patience with people who say "now is not the time to talk about gun control." 

When was the last time someone stabbed 25+ people to death at a farging elementary school?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osaka_school_massacre comes close in 2001, but too many of the kids survived.

The man. The myth. The legend.