Doug Pederson, Philadelphia Eagles Legend

Started by MDS, January 14, 2016, 05:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

dougs 'respect' in the locker room was the one thing he had going for him

the offense has been trash but the team seemed to like playing for him. if thats gone then why is this even a debate
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 10, 2021, 01:38:00 PM
Quote from: MDS on January 10, 2021, 01:35:04 PM
a bag of raw dicks

yeah if lurie gets even a bag of poop from him he should be sworn in on the 20th

Dicks, raw at that was funny but this is fresh!!!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

forget who goes at 6 and 19 just the fact that the 6th pick is so much more valuable than the 19th pick makes it easily worth it and that leaves out the million other reasons

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

another unexpected bonus is that the skins now think Taylor Heineken is their QB of the future.

MDS

how to make a 4-11-1 team better: keep everything the same and promote from within

https://twitter.com/Jeff_McLane/status/1348679976141402117
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

The fact that all this stuff is being leaked to the press makes me think Doug is gone.

General_Failure

Wait until you find out about his gang ties.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

and doug has officially died on his hill for press taylor

PhillyPhreak54

Well well well

I didn't expect that.

Not sure I agree with it.

MDS

16: 7-9
17: super bowl!
18: 9-7 with a backdoor ride into the 6 seed and a playoff win via a missed fg
19: 9-7 with a super zesty division backdoor ride into the playoffs
20: 4-11-1

what feels like the outlier

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 11, 2021, 02:12:10 PM
Well well well

I didn't expect that.

Not sure I agree with it.

Ditto

Think Bienemy should be the #1 choice here...no?

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

What coach is going to want this dumpster fire with that big fat Wentz contract and sixty million needing to be cut just to get under the cap for next season?

The man. The myth. The legend.