Ray Lewis; God's Linebacker

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 08, 2006, 10:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

rjs246

Quote from: Rome on February 04, 2013, 05:09:09 PM
He had 1,131 tackes, 120 passes defensed, 37 interceptions, 37 forced fumbles, and 26 sacks in his career. 

No one has ever had a combination of numbers like that.  Not a single safety.  He's the prototype for the position.

OK. I guess we'll find out. But obviously you're wrong and should be embarrassed about your lack of functioning brainjuices.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

Speaking of useless organs, my brain is currently throbbing quite a bit thanks to the 37 beers I had yesterday.

But you're probably right about the Hall not calling him.  All I'm saying is I hope they do eventually.

Munson

Quote from: rjs246 on February 04, 2013, 04:56:07 PM
The Pro Bowl means precisely dick. If all of the Hall of Fame voters were from Delaware he'd get in, but there's basically no chance he gets into the Hall unless there is a major shift in thinking about the Safety position and a flood of them get in.
Hey, we're too busy voting Flacco into the hall, buddy.

Isn't Dawk like one of two secondary guys ever to have the amount of INTs and sacks that he has?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

forgot about rodney harrison too....he also would get in before dawk
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous