2009 Week 15

Started by Feva, December 15, 2009, 12:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

Yeah, the thread is a day or two early...so what?  Kiss my ass...

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

General_Failure

Damn. Start betting now on the over.

The man. The myth. The legend.

BigEd76

Browns/Chiefs is so bad, it broke KC's 19-year sellout streak

Eagaholic

QB Eagles

BWI is basically shut down. I wonder how the Bears plan on getting to Baltimore.

shorebird

They aren't. There is talk of canceling the game.

shorebird

Cowboys are friggen' killin' the Saints. 14-3, and the Saints offense is really out of sync.

PhillyGirl

farg you Saints. I mean, really.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

hahahaaa, lets go Saints. 2 minutes to go.

hahaha missed FG.

Don Ho

mixed emotions here as i hate both teams.  nice drop by henderson.  farg dem dat saints.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

NC_Eagle

Great game, Saints almost did it. Cowboys definitely got that "any given Sunday" "win or the Coach is toast" boost. I just can't believe they're good enough on any other day to beat the 2009 Saints at home.
Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

PhillyPhreak54

shorebird

I hate Dallas. But, after having said that, for them to win this game, for Romo to lead that team downfield for that last score, with those fans being so loud he had to call a timeout once, to beat the Saints high powered offensive Juggernaut with the Dallas D holding them to under 20 pts., does this mean that they have turned the corner to win games down the stretch in December? This was a game that normally this Dallas team would have lost in years past. Dallas's D came up big in this game, stripping Brees for the second time on that last drive and recovering the fumble, silencing that loud ass crowd. It would have been three losses in a row for Dallas and you have to admit, to go into New Orleans and come away with a win is really big for them. Hell, the Saints were never really in the game until the last quarter, which was big in the fact that Dallas jumped out to a 14 pt. lead and took control of the game. What worries me the most is that Dallas's D really came up big against the best offense in the league.

Rome

how the farg can anyone have mixed feelings about that game?  every last one of those crip motherfargers in their flagy star covered bullshtein uniforms needed to die.