2009 Week 11

Started by BigEd76, November 19, 2009, 09:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

more bad football tonight with Miami/Carolina

General_Failure

High school quality coverage, too. You'd think the NFL Network would be able to afford talented people for their games.

The man. The myth. The legend.

phillymic2000

Farg yeah Ricky W with 2 td's so far making my fantasy team very very happy ;D

BigEd76

put two 1-8 teams together and you get 41 points in the first 17 minutes of the game (24-17 Browns)

Washington lost Ladell Betts for the game (good news for us next week?) and they're beating Dallas 3-0

PhillyPhreak54

Dallas looks like trash and I love it.

BigEd76

those last 10 minutes in Dallas were brutal

Campbell throws the ball away before stepping out of bounds, but he's ruled out, losing about 3 yards.
The play clock doesn't get reset and Washington takes a delay of game penalty.
The refs go to instant replay and decide it was an incomplete pass, but they're going to keep the delay of game anyway.
Washington gets ready to kick a FG and play is stopped again with the NFL ruling the delay of game shouldn't be included.
Minutes later the ball is reset to the original spot. 
FG attempt.....wide left.  Comedy...

NC_Eagle

Wow, I'm rooting for the Skins, but it just feels so dirty... :-D
Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

General_Failure

Looks like the Dallas/Skins game is all wrapped up now. Didn't watch much of it, but it looked like a snoozefest.

PhillyPhreak54

Some pretty solid finishes today...a lot of close games.

The Lions/Browns ended with Stafford throwing a TD to Pettigrew after he got blasted on a hail mary and PI was called. Culpepper comes in, but CLE called a timeout. Stafford came back in and threw the game winner. Then hammed it up for the cameras as he waited to show how much the shoulder hurt until the TD was caught.

Giants beat Falcons in OT....thanks, ATL...farging bums.

taterskins shtein the bed. Thanks, iceholes. Dallas looked pitiful all game long and WAS missed two FGs.

Chiefs lead by STudebaker and Chambers, beat PIT in OT. Roethlisberger got smoked.

Gradkowski just tied the game on a TD pass to Louis Murphy with :29 left.

Oh, and the bloom is way off that 'Sanchize" rose in NY.....4 more picks today.

PhillyPhreak54

Wow....and Cincy just fumbled the kickoff....Oak has the ball at the 17 and can kick a FG to win.  :o

BigEd76

Those last-second wins in Detroit, Jacksonville and Oakland were blacked out.  Jacksonville hasn't sold out a home game all season, and Oakland only sold out the opener because of the Chargers fans....

ice grillin you

the charger fans who just sold a quarter of their stadium to eagle fans?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

NC_Eagle

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 22, 2009, 07:54:24 PM
the charger fans who just sold a quarter of their stadium to eagle fans?

I spent six years stationed in San Dog, they're pretty indifferent to the Bolts unless playoff fever hits. I went to one game during the Bobby Ross era where the Murph was maybe half full. We had 2nd level tickets and were able to move down to the 4th row behind the 30 yard line. Security didn't even care. It's only the 38th largest metropolitan area in the country too, (compared to I believe 4th for Philly) and there's lots of other stuff to do there to distract the part time fans from football.

Has the Skin's kicker been released yet?  :boom
Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

BigEd76

General_Failure

How does that whiny bastich have a head coaching job?