2009 Week 4

Started by Diomedes, October 04, 2009, 09:29:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Best catch of the year, and to help the Cowboys lose? I like it.

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

The end of the Dallas/Denver game was more satisfying than the last two minutes of any Eagles game I can remember in the last five years.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: General_Failure on October 04, 2009, 07:20:25 PM
The end of the Dallas/Denver game was more satisfying than the last two minutes of any Eagles game I can remember in the last five years.

blocked fg return for a td vs san diego in 2005 says hello. 

phillymic2000

I love the steelers uni's and helmets tonight. Fargin sweet.

and LOL the Denver Orton's beat the girls

phillymic2000

And Hines Ward just played the bitch role with the alligator arms!

General_Failure

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 04, 2009, 08:24:41 PM

I was there for that game. I think I tried to block the friggin' alarms and the rest of that game from my memory.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: General_Failure on October 04, 2009, 11:24:58 PM

I was there for that game. I think I tried to block the friggin' alarms and the rest of that game from my memory.

Oh yeah, I remember that. The goddamn fire alarms going off every twenty seconds.

I was there and put my head down and then heard the roar and saw Ware heading up the sideline.

QB Eagles

This is the best game that started off 28-0 that I have ever seen.

General_Failure

The only thing I can say I honestly remember about that game was the cut girl next to me jumping up and down for that play.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 04, 2009, 11:33:16 PM
This is the best game that started off 28-0 that I have ever seen.

ended up being a great 2nd half.  for whatever reason, pitt just can't close out games this year.  sexualharassmentburger is a money qb though. 

QB Eagles

The one constant between the two halves is that the San Diego defensive line looked like shtein. I guess SD should have gone for another onsides there near the end.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 04, 2009, 11:31:21 PM

Oh yeah, I remember that. The goddamn fire alarms going off every twenty seconds.

I was there and put my head down and then heard the roar and saw Ware heading up the sideline.

That was one of the weirdest games from start to finish ever (that I attended). Just bizarre.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 05, 2009, 09:03:59 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 04, 2009, 11:31:21 PM

That was one of the weirdest games from start to finish ever (that I attended). Just bizarre.
same here, worst part was the guy i bought my tickets from sat next to us, and wanted us to walk out when they were kicking.  We were walking and stopped to look at the TV in the concourse on our way out of the stadium.  All the sudden you heard the building start shaking, and iran out to the 50ydline and saw the td runback.  Crazy day
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

Ray Ray is right, same with Rodney.  Just horrible calls, and Brady turned into a bitch this season
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons