Week 10 TV Schedule -- Philly area

Started by BigEd76, November 08, 2005, 09:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

1:00 FOX = Minnesota/N.Y. Giants (Albert/Baldinger)
4:05 CBS = N.Y. Jets/Carolina (Eagle/Wilcots)
4:15 FOX = Washington/Tampa Bay (Buck/Aikman)
8:30 ESPN = Cleveland/Pittsburgh ("watch the feet")
9:00 ABC = yep 8)

MDS

the cbs games suck. i would rather get a 1pm game so at the least if it ends early they could get us out to different games.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Ooooh.

Charlie Batch vs. Trent Dilfer

Those blowhards on ESPN will have a tough time finding a QB to blow.

They'll probably go the "Dilfer is such a veteran and leader" angle...

MDS

thank god for a new desperate housewives  :paranoid
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

everytime im watching that, my roomate comes in, looks at me, shakes his head and says "fag."  :-D

WEST is GOD

Who do you think Paul Maguire will say watch his feet, they don't stop to?

Droughns, Parker(if he plays), or Duce?

The Eagles/taterskins game was the first week this season he didn't say it.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

General_Failure

Quote from: MDS on November 09, 2005, 12:06:30 AM
everytime im watching that, my roomate comes in, looks at me, shakes his head and says "fag."  :-D

It might help if you'd pull your pants up instead of changing to rasslin reruns.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Quote from: General_Failure on November 09, 2005, 12:47:03 AM
Quote from: MDS on November 09, 2005, 12:06:30 AM

It might help if you'd pull your pants up instead of changing to rasslin reruns.

yea. thats also a major problem.

BigEd76

I'll probably watch the Panthers game since they're rarely on in this area...

MDS

Quote from: BigEd76 on November 09, 2005, 01:08:51 AM

hoping for some random cheerleader sex are we?

General_Failure

How will wholesome football announcers manage to work that into the program? And will they have the balls to do it while in nipplecam mode?

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Brooks Bollinger is going to lead the Jets to victory!

PoopyfaceMcGee

That's unfortunately not a problem I have.  I get to watch them every week!  Barf.

Feva

At least you get Brentson Buckner all day, every day.  The rest of us can only hope to catch glimpses of him on NFL Total Access.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews