Glazer: McNabb tested for sports hernia, may need surgery

Started by BigEd76, September 25, 2005, 01:02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phillywin2k5

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 26, 2005, 08:22:32 AM
Quote from: MadMarchHare on September 26, 2005, 08:20:10 AM
But that won't help a hernia, if that's the problem.

I tend to believe Reid over Jay Glazer. Sorry.

Glazers article is only speculation
if you take advice from people in the 700 level, you'll find yourself sitting next to them -- Buddy Ryan

PhillyPhreak54

Remember how we were joking about that pic of Donny Mac on SI looked like he pissed his pants?

Well, I got SI the other day and Donny has a bag of ice shoved down his pants.

You can see plastic sticking out of his pants in the photo since it is blown up on the cover and I'm like...what the heck is that plastic sticking out of his pants? And that would make sense being it looked like he pissed himself + the area needed to be iced down.

I betcha that was a little uncomfortable.

mussa

Does not sound good.  Why this season of all seasons.  WHY!??  :'(
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

BobbyT

A friend of mine who played semi pro hockey had a surgery on both sides and he missed 3 weeks.Not a 100% but he was back playing.This is speculation but that's what I'm here for ;)
"And with 1:16 remaining this place is in a state of shock!"

PhillyGirl

Reid made it sound like the chest injury was the most serious thing right now.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Geowhizzer

That description hurt just reading about it.  Thanks a lot, Jeff.  >:D

Wingspan

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 26, 2005, 01:19:18 PM
Reid made it sound like the chest injury was the most serious thing right now.

funny thing, i watched the E-AG-L-E-S movie on saturday, and was watching the deleted scenes and stuff, and one of the clips was Reid driving with someone interviewing him, and he was asked about his press conferences, and he said "well some of them (the media) want more info and personality, but i cant budge, and i will only give them the info i want them to have."

that is pretty much a direct quote. take it for what it's worth, aka...his press conferences are worth nothing.

another deleted scene in the movie was westbrook being asked who he was a fan of growing up, and he said "Growing  up, i was a taterskin fan in maryland because they were winning superbowls, then when dallas started winning in the early 90's i started to root for them."

farging frontrunner.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

mussa

"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

mussa

oh come on...no I have nothing but sarcasm to contribute? 

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

mussa