The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Zanshin

If the goal is to be unattractive to men, I don't think ADDING breasts is the way to go. Get rid of the existing ones, then she's heading down the right road.

hbionic

If the goal was to be unattractive to men, she already was.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

BigEd76

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

Saw that this morning. While I'm definitely not defending the pig, I will say that in this day and age, pretty much everyone should know not to make sudden movements around cops or else you're going to get shot, especially if you're black.

SunMo

The guy goes back a little quick but there are so many things wrong with this video:

1.  The simple fact that he's farging with someone over a seat belt in a parking lot
2.  He shoots the dude about 6 times and not only is he not dead, he's still talking like nothing happened
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

Hahaha.....yeah, I wasn't even going to get on his terrible marksmanship. Luckily gas stations are safe places to fire weapons as there is a very small chance of stray bullets causing collateral damage.

Diomedes

cops are not good marksmen...the amount of training it takes to become truly expert would require us to ahve a lot more cops because each one would have to put in hours of training weekly
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

He shot at a guy standing between him and gas pumps. This might be the smartest cop in the world.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Seabiscuit36

I'm with Sarge on the motion part.  No way do you dive in that way, no matter if its a seatbelt violation. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Diomedes on September 25, 2014, 04:29:53 PM
cops are not good marksmen...the amount of training it takes to become truly expert would require us to ahve a lot more cops because each one would have to put in hours of training weekly

Not true. Close quarters marksmanship is about muscle memory more than anything else. Muscle memory is gained through repetition and doesn't take an exceptionally long time to train (like a week). No one actually aims at a target that's less than 7-10 yards away. That cop was just very poorly trained.

PhillyPhreak54

He missed because he was running to try and use the back of the vehicle as cover. That and thankfully he's a poor shot.

Can't wait to hear the scot free clearance that shooting will get. Fear of his life yadda yadda

His badge should be stripped and he should be fired