The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I am jaded because of how poorly the PD handled it. It was like they had something to hide. And of course the right is demonizing the dead kid...which is stupid.

Has it been confirmed he had weed in his system?

Because I cannot wait for the goddamn hypocrites to come out and say this was a sign he was a bad kid while states are legalizing it.

General_Failure

I don't know anything about drugs except what I saw on Breaking Bad, but I don't recall anything about marijuana making you fight cops.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

The best course of action would be to wait for a thorough investigation to come up with answers for justice.

Of course, for a people who have been denied justice far too many times, that's asking a damn lot.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Meanwhile, back in the icebucket challenge part of the world, I'm sure this video will help change the minds of whoever thought this whole thing was a waste of time and money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV5lHxNoHE0

You know, I love these guys and the regular videos they put out before they started working on their movie, but I'm not sure I can get behind this one.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 20, 2014, 08:57:58 PM
So did this killer cop really have a busted orbital bone?

And if we did do we know for sure that Brown did it?

Because I would not put it past him having one of his pals wallop him a couple times to make that story work.

im not saying it 100% means brown didnt do it...but if the cop has a busted eye its mighty suspicious that they wouldnt have immediately mentioned this and certainly mentioned it when they announced his name and released the shoplifting video...they have been doing everything possible to demonize brown and what better way than to use a broken orbital bone to show brown attacked him
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Diomedes on August 20, 2014, 09:24:35 PM
I'll be called a racist, but I'm not down with demonizing this cop yet.  Not much is actually known.  Mobs are lousy either way, KKK or LA Riots, let's not join this one just yet.

Agreed. There's too many conflicting stories right now for me to say with certainty that this cop is in the wrong. I will demonize the police, local and state govt for the way that pretty much everything has been handled since though.  Total failure.

SunMo

I'll be called a racist, but I'm not down with demonizing this cop yet.  Not much is actually known.  Mobs are lousy either way, KKK or LA Riots, let's not join this one just yet.

that's were I fall right now.  and both sides are slanting the narrative to fit their cause which fargs everything up for everybody
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Zanshin

Quote from: SunMo on August 21, 2014, 08:42:28 AM

that's were I fall right now.  and both sides are slanting the narrative to fit their cause which fargs everything up for everybody

Which makes it like everything ever.

phattymatty

i'm gonna go ahead and say that 6 shots to an unarmed person is too much, even if they are all crazy on pot.

ice grillin you

im also gonna say the cop was looking for trouble when he went out of his way to track down a shoplifter....most cops if the suspect wasnt still in the store or parking lot would take a statement from the store owner and then head back to dunkin donuts....but from all indications harrassment towards the citizens of ferguson by police was a daily happening and this was another choice to be a fleshpop to a young black kid...maybe brown finally snapped and attacked....or maybe he told the cop to farg off and po po let off six
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Quote from: General_Failure on August 20, 2014, 09:50:20 PM
Meanwhile, back in the icebucket challenge part of the world, I'm sure this video will help change the minds of whoever thought this whole thing was a waste of time and money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV5lHxNoHE0

You know, I love these guys and the regular videos they put out before they started working on their movie, but I'm not sure I can get behind this one.

The amount of water he used to wash the urine off of himself is probably =/> the amount of water he would have used to do the ice bucket challenge, so he really didn't save any water.  At least his urine was really dark, which tells me that he didn't consume a single drop of water in order to fill up that mug. 

Also, I would need a much larger mug to collect 24 hours worth of piss.  My bladder flows like KRS One.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Sgt PSN on August 21, 2014, 08:12:04 AM

Agreed. There's too many conflicting stories right now for me to say with certainty that this cop is in the wrong. I will demonize the police, local and state govt for the way that pretty much everything has been handled since though.  Total failure.
This is where I'm at as well.  The rush to judgement was not unexpected considering what had been brewing underneath.  The way the local PD responded after, and then the other local agencies makes them look terrible in general.  I'd like to see dash cams, because at this point i wouldnt put it past the officers in the area to have Wilson "Take one for the team". 

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

rjs246

Quote from: phattymatty on August 21, 2014, 08:51:47 AM
i'm gonna go ahead and say that 6 shots to an unarmed person is too much, even if they are all crazy on pot.

Uh, yeah. Worst case scenario an unarmed teenager, who just stole some cigarillos, punched a cop. You know, cops? Those dudes with guns who are tasked with protecting and serving? Yeah. Getting punched (worst case) was too much for this armed public servant so he shot the kid 6 times. I'd say it's ok to take sides.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

smeags

well at least all of the stuff that was stolen from the stores was sold and all of the money went to the brown family.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it