Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

sorry to break it to you, but hyenas are diginified by comparison to humans

this is typical behavior for the species.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

The story of the woman who decided to mow down 37 people on the Vegas Strip last night is awful.

The lady who died has three little kids. farging heartbreaking.

http://www.ktnv.com/news/woman-killed-identified-others-remain-in-hospital-in-strip-crash

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

smeags

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on December 21, 2015, 04:42:01 PM
Ban Fully Automatic Transmissions

Good call sir, if she had a manual, there's no chance she could've hurt as many people.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

General_Failure

Self driving cars for everyone, people obviously can't be trusted behind the wheel.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

I heard something outside last night but figured it was a cat or a raccoon rummaging around.  Turns out it was a team of burglars going up and down the street breaking into cars.  They didn't get into any of mine (alarms, locks, etc) but they did clean out several of my neighbors. 

I found out about it this morning when I was met by a cop down the street who wanted to know who I was and what I was doing "running."  My first instinct with cops is to comply and just be respectful, but farg this guy.  I told him, well, I'm running because I'm trying to stay young and handsome.  I was then met with the usual umbrage cops emit when they've been given a wise ass answer.  I said, come on, officer... "I'm in running shoes with an iPod on... I'm running.  What is the problem?"   He then said he was investigating (evidently from the front seat of his cruiser) the burglaries in the area.  Okay... whatever.  I live up the street.  I'll check to see if I got robbed.  I gave him my address and said, "Merry Christmas" and finished my run.

I say all that to say this... I hate humans.  Who goes around ripping people off on Christmas Eve?  farg humanity.  I can't wait until this world is turned into a smoking cinder.

Merry goddamn Christmas, iceholes. 

PhillyPhreak54

Looks like someone torched a mosque in Houston last night

Eagles_Legendz

Where do I get to post about Brendan Dassey. 

PhillyPhreak54

I'd be interested in your thoughts on that whole situation from the legal standpoint

SD

Finished the series up last night. I feel bad for the poor kid, just think he was coerced and probably had nothing to do with it. I don't think he's mentally fit enough to give that type of testimony.

The series was ok, not as good as the Jinx. Had me falling asleep at some parts.

PhillyPhreak54

The Kachinksy and O'Kelly duo were awful. May they rot in hell

When both Dassey and his mom didn't know what inconsistent meant was tough to hear. Neither of them know enough to help his defense and they were railroaded

I think the both of them are innocent

Eagles_Legendz

I thought episode 1 was slow but from 2-6 it was very good.

PD was easily the worst part, though I am a litttttle sympathetic to the fact that once you lose a motion to exclude a confession, you probably focus entirely on cutting the best deal possible.  That being said, there was little focus on the best deal possible and more being a shill for law enforcement.

My opinion of Avery is similar to Adnan with Serial - he probably did it though I'm not sure I would convict.  My interest is more in the fact that there is no way Dassey should be in jail.  He has no understanding of what's occurring, and there is all sorts of reasonable doubt about his involvement.  I actually put it at >50% that he wasn't involved in the murder.  The "justice system" farged him every step of the way and again highlights how poor & uneducated people repeatedly get ruined by the way things are setup in this country. 

Of course I'm more defense prone in general, but to me it's another look at how police (some) are willing to do what it takes to go after who they want (whether it's a poor family in their hick town that they dislike, or poor black men in the city).