The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Keep them on a leash like all the other parents, at least.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

They're idiots and it's a classes case of "oh the rules don't apply to me"

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Oh yeah - I read that this weekend. Very well done and I am glad it is being brought to light.

Private prisons are the worst.

I knew a couple people who worked at them and they didn't last long - and for good reason. I didn't make shtein with TDCJ but the private ones, as illustrated in the article, were way worse.

We had to take over the state jail in Austin from Wackenhut. The problems documented in that article were similar at Travis St Jail when Wackenhut ran it. It was a mixed sex prison so both inmates and officers were getting pregnant. Drugs were rampant. Just an overall clustefarg.

We also had to work a couple escapes/riots where the CCA facility just north of Austin couldn't control the inmates.

The fact that they're still allowed to operate is crazy. The medical situations alone are enough to shut them down.

PhillyPhreak54

73 dead in Nice France after a box truck plows through the crowds.

Loaded in the back were explosives grenades and weapons.

SD

My neighbor od'd and was out cold on his front lawn. I performed cpr until the ambulance arrived. Probably saved his life. Navy stretcher bearer training came in handy.

PhillyPhreak54

Whoa - good job. I'm trained but always wonder if I'd do it right in a real situation

SD

I haven't practiced since the navy which was like 2005. 4 compressions, 2 breaths. His face and lips were blue when I found him. Scarey shtein.

PhillyPhreak54

Seriously good job. Many people wouldn't have done that.

I think they've eliminated the breathing in new guidelines but I'd still do it too.

smeags

Quote from: SD on July 14, 2016, 09:04:12 PM
I haven't practiced since the navy which was like 2005. 4 compressions, 2 breaths. His face and lips were blue when I found him. Scarey shtein.

good deal bro. sad though that you had to be there like that. was it pills or H ?

oh and this .... http://www.kxxv.com/story/32446954/pokemon-player-fails-to-see-snake-in-park-and-gets-bit

the future looks bright.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SD

Quote from: smeags on July 15, 2016, 07:59:54 AM

good deal bro. sad though that you had to be there like that. was it pills or H ?

Combo pills and alcohol...nasty mix

smeags

Quote from: SD on July 15, 2016, 08:36:32 AM
Quote from: smeags on July 15, 2016, 07:59:54 AM

Combo pills and alcohol...nasty mix

hopefully this is rock bottom for him and he gets it together. pills and H are ripping through the area. through alcohol in it and yeah, bad combo.

SD

He OD'd 6 months ago, the ambulance came in his house and took him away. From what his wife tells me he's been clean since then.

smeags

I know people make their own choices, but its tough seeing that. my next door neighbor's daughter has been on & off pills/H. been clean for a bit, but she's fallen off more then once. has two kids now, needs to get it together.

again, props for jumping in there.  :yay