Jason Peters - Philadelphia Eagle

Started by mikey418, April 17, 2009, 01:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reese125

yeah and the fact that everyone keeps saying oh his poor play was because he wanted a new deal and was unhappy

oh really? you just wanted to get your qb paralyzed because you were unhappy...awesome teammate

SD_Eagle5

Didn't see this mentioned but Sal Pal is saying he'll sign a 6 year $54 million deal. Not bad considering there were rumors he wanted $11 million + per

Bills fans pissed about that too

Seabiscuit36

Honestly, living in Philly during the season, or Buffalo?  Its worth the 500k. 

Buffalo is the shteinhole of the north
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

General_Failure

This is going to be hilarious when the deal falls through.

The man. The myth. The legend.

reese125

toss up--do I take the 9.5 mill from my current team that hasnt made the playoffs for decades or piss on 500 g's and take the 9 mill to go to a team that has a legit shot at beating the Cardinals this year?

smart man

General_Failure

reese125

General_Failure

ice grillin you

cardinals....in the superbowl...the eagles will do what pittsburgh almost couldnt
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

how much you wanna bet that the Eagles and Cardinals could never meet in the super bowl?

General_Failure

I have my doubts that the Eagles and Cardinals meet at any point in the post-season. For that, the Eagles would need to make the playoffs. Three big IFs along the offensive line don't scream playoffs to me.

ice grillin you

Quote from: reese125 on April 17, 2009, 09:58:06 PM
how much you wanna bet that the Eagles and Cardinals could never meet in the super bowl?

nothing...im just trying to be as obtuse and non sensical as you are...you make it look so easy but believe me its not

reese125

ease up on your LI's tonight homey, there is just too much ammo on your ass right now

all day

ice grillin you

reese125