The Coaching Search Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 31, 2012, 07:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

to be fair genius chippy and his system are going to be putting up 40 a game so do they really need to invest in their defense
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

SD

I really hope Lurie sells the team

General_Failure

I'll take some of those turnovers from 2010, that would be a nice change. They'll probably still be hot garbage everywhere else, but hey highlights. For those highlights shows I don't watch.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

MDS

over reacting WIP queens

this guy might be bad, might be good. who knows. those teams he coached were awful. ill jump off the ledge but lets watch em play for at least 1 series first.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

JackStraw

yeah well at least no worry about cold and snow ruining an Eagles SB.
Endless regression to the mean

JackStraw

howie sure looks dreamy in that gauzy PR shot. Must have used vaseline on the lens
Endless regression to the mean

Sgt PSN

MDS

oh know they didnt hire the dc my minuscule football mind wanted to hire! this is the worst!

look, morons. this is chip's ship. if he knows what hes doing itll work. if he doesnt this will blow up really quickly. the dc doesnt mean anything. its all on the chipper.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: JackStraw on February 07, 2013, 01:47:18 PM
yeah well at least no worry about cold and snow ruining an Eagles SB.

I would literally trade my meatcycle for the Eagles to win the SB @ Giants Stadium.

SD

Quote from: MDS on February 07, 2013, 01:37:54 PM
over reacting WIP queens

this guy might be bad, might be good. who knows. those teams he coached were awful. ill jump off the ledge but lets watch em play for at least 1 series first.

Maybe they were awful because of him. He had 4 years as a DC and they were all horrendous. Not to mention how bad Cleveland's d was this past season.

Best possible result IMO: Clowney IN Howie OUT

Rome

rjs246

So, no one's going to say anything about MDS trying to mock other people for having 'miniscule football minds'? Just gonna let that one slide, are we? Oooooooookaaaaaaay.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.