The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phanatic

This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Sgt PSN

That dude could toss his own salad if he wanted to.  And when he spends a long time on the crapper and people ask him if he fell in........they're probably being serious. 

MURP

i cant stop laughing at this kid.

link

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MURP on June 01, 2007, 08:53:08 PM
i cant stop laughing at this kid.

link

:-D  The kid standing next to him was too scared to farging move. 

MDS

Dear god, there's a case for abortion.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on June 01, 2007, 09:50:21 PM
Dear god, there's a case for abortion.

Little late for that Sparky.

One day, Yet's going to see that kid teathered to a tree. 

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

I don't see why the limit on abortion can't be the same as the age of majority.  Give parents the option to terminate at any time until adulthood.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Sgt PSN

Quote from: mussa on June 04, 2007, 11:16:21 PM
I want to marry this woman

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1561562&vid=151702

That almost makes me wish I had actually watched the MTV movie awards.  Almost. 

NC_Eagle

Quote from: Sgt PSN on June 05, 2007, 07:09:08 PM
Quote from: mussa on June 04, 2007, 11:16:21 PM
I want to marry this woman

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1561562&vid=151702

That almost makes me wish I had actually watched the MTV movie awards.  Almost. 

I watched some of it in the middle, and had absolutely no idea who that girl hosting the show was...really.  :paranoid
Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.