Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

Quote from: Geowhizzer on January 13, 2016, 06:25:07 AM
Was the kid interviewing for the job?
Head coach job? Or a new QB.

Eagaholic

Quote from: hunt on January 13, 2016, 09:55:37 AM
Quote from: Rome on January 12, 2016, 07:07:10 PM
Remember that time when you didn't reply to that jerkoff's nonsense?

the ignore function works pretty well on here.
If I was the object of somebody's unhealthy infatuation with every single thing I said, thought or did, I'd definitely go that route.

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 13, 2016, 09:55:16 AM
Quote from: QB Eagles on January 13, 2016, 03:58:06 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 12, 2016, 09:55:21 PM
Just got s text from s friend who said there will be a second interview with Coughlin and it'll come with an offer

Supposedly heard on Sirius nfl radio

The ultimate source of this "information" is a 15 year old kid with spina bifida who did a charity internship for the Eagles during training camp.

lolol no shtein?
https://twitter.com/CRASHSports1/status/687104901273485313

He clearly aspires to be a Schefter/Rapoport when he grows up. He's got a blog and everything. Seems to be closer to living out his sports journalist dreams than anyone on this board ever has been.

smeags

So an even littler guy is actually making it happen.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Eagaholic

I think it's fine for children to have dreams of being a sports writer as long as they don't post here.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 13, 2016, 11:42:32 AM
Just got s text from s friend who said there will be a second interview with Coughlin and it'll come with an offer

The ultimate source of this "information" is a 15 year old kid with spina bifida who did a charity internship for the Eagles during training camp.

lolol no shtein?

He clearly aspires to be a Schefter/Rapoport when he grows up. He's got a blog and everything. Seems to be closer to living out his sports journalist dreams than anyone on this board ever has been.

lol

ice grillin you

schefter says mcadoo is the clear leader in the clubhouse....think ill trust him over some dream big wannabe who cant get off his couch
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

i dont love him or anything but of the people they have interviewed hes by far the best (excluding gase of course)...id be cautiously IN on him

General_Failure

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 13, 2016, 11:42:32 AM

lolol no shtein?

Excuse me, I was a paid poker journalist for like two weeks a decade ago.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 13, 2016, 12:10:26 PM
i dont love him or anything but of the people they have interviewed hes by far the best (excluding gase of course)...id be cautiously IN on him

I'm not going in or out with any of these guys. Yes, guys like Pederson or Duce don't have much of a track record to give me a warm fuzzy, but they don't have the record that makes me want to run in the other direction either, like a Wade Phillips or Norv Turner would.  These guys are all pretty blah, imo. Whoever they hire, I'm gonna try not to get too excited or depressed....just gonna roll with it.  If he wins, great. If not, gtfo and bring on the next guy.

Susquehanna Birder

I fear the anti-Duce backlash should he ever get a gig like this and fail. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Susquehanna Birder

But yeah...I'll take a wait and see approach with whoever. It's not like I have any voice in the matter. You get who you get, and you hope for the best. (Well, being Philadelphia, some fans enjoy hoping for the worst.)

ice grillin you

some people are obvious failures from the start....chip was one.....duce or pederson would be one...you dont always have to wait to know

Susquehanna Birder

That's the thing. I like Duce. He was one of my favorite players, and I'm happy that he's been able to contribute. But I don't want to be angry at the guy for being a crappy coach.