Eagles vs Falcons - Comments/Predictions

Started by Beermonkey, September 06, 2005, 10:26:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

phillymic2000

Hey, I can have my predictions ;D, I always think worse case beforehand, when it comes to football. I will be nervous for days and then relaxed and excited when the Eagles close out the game.

phillywin2k5

Eagles Clean Vicks Clock Early

Eagles 34
Falcons 20
if you take advice from people in the 700 level, you'll find yourself sitting next to them -- Buddy Ryan

PoopyfaceMcGee

phattymatty

My prediction is that I will be passed out in the Georgia Dome parking lot and miss the entire game.

Tomahawk

Eagles 17
Falcons 10

The Eagles always scare me on opening day.

Fan_Since_64

bobbyinlondon

"The more you ignore history, the more you are doomed to repeat it"

Jim Mora has a tough time trying to sell the "this is not a revenge game" mantra to the Falcons. Thus, they are doomed to repeat the same mistake the Eagles made against the Bucs in 2003.

Owens and McNabb want to show the league that the can play together and be productive.

The Falcons defense cannot handle the threat of Owens, Westy, Moats and Smith.

38-7. Eagles defense corrals Vick.

PhillyPhreak54

Eagles 24
Falcons 0

Yeah. I said it. The Eagles record their first shutout since 1996. I have a feeling this defense will shut 'em down. They are in mid-season form.

JTrotter Fan

Yeah, they couldn't handle the Birds without TO last year.  Now imagine them with TO and fresh legs.  Death!
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

MURP