Nice Board

Started by Zanshin, August 19, 2004, 11:01:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

All the more or less standard sized ones are up on the reply page now. Still can't do much about the order they're in. I left the splat one on the popup. If you guys really want it on here instead just let me know. :)

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyGirl

looks good GF. :yay Thanks
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

joneszilla

Diomedes

what's this mean?

Users Online    5 Guests, 6 Users (1 Hidden)
Users active in past 15 minutes:
Diomedes, Wingspan, Zanshin, Delcoeagle, mhunt
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Susquehanna Birder

You can select in your profile to not show your handle on the front page. When you do that, you are considered "hidden."

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

I beleive that option is only available to Ninjas and Jedi Masters though.   

General_Failure

Yeti

"Ask Freddy Mitchell"....That is awesome.  I'm not worthy.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Diomedes

Quote from: Yeti on August 20, 2004, 12:05:52 PM
"Ask Freddy Mitchell"....That is awesome. I'm not worthy.
Just try not to hit on him, mmmkay?

Yeti

I go for one cheap laugh and now I'm the gay guy.   ::)
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

General_Failure

Yeah, you would have known that if you'd been around longer. :)

GoinLong

Just got back after a few days in the mountains. The board looks great! It'll take a little time to explore it all, but  :yay and bravo for the return of the rollie eyes.
The house was built by players like  ,  [Joyner], [Brown], [Simmons]," he says. "They set that legacy of Eagles defense, then passed it on to us and we built from it. Now, it's their turn to uphold the reputation."- TV

PhillyGirl

Quote from: GoinLong on August 21, 2004, 12:01:50 AM
Just got back after a few days in the mountains. The board looks great! It'll take a little time to explore it all, but  :yay and bravo for the return of the rollie eyes.

Thanks GL. Did you see the announcement and the new forum?  8)
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen