The "I Miss Sassy" Sports Thread

Started by Rome, February 06, 2008, 10:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

I remember very early in lockdown spending an hour watching marble racing on tv.

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

Early lockdown was for Animal Crossing only, I'm calling the police on you degenerates.

The man. The myth. The legend.

phattymatty

ha yeah my wife bought a switch and animal crossing in the first few weeks of lockdown.  feel like she played it until the last few months.  seemed extremely boring to me.

General_Failure

It was nice to walk around an island paradise and pay back interest free loans at your leisure.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

just unreal stuff from serena tonight...this is like jack at the 86 masters except nobody is wearing a klan outfit

i have tickets for sunday, my first time at the open. its going to be very difficult for me not to sell them. i think i can clear $600 if serena is playing
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

a nice weather day at the open with exciting night games is one of the best things in all of sports. 

MDS

i wish jews didnt like money so much because i really want to go...theres no way she wins with me in the building

i cant believe shes doing this. her tits are enormous and her ass is fat af but she was vintage tonight
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yep. Helluva match by her. Would be cool to see her win it all.

I watched that and Netflix docs instead of the Phillies tonight.

Rome

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 01, 2022, 12:36:00 AM
Yep. Helluva match by her. Would be cool to see her win it all.

I watched that and Netflix docs instead of the Phillies tonight.

And the Phillies won.

Take the farging hint, jackass!

PhillyPhreak54

lol well they lost the night before and I didn't watch either

Rome

MDS

decent chance sunday night at ashe is: serena/who gives a farg and medvedev/krazygos

farg it baby im doing it lets go

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

the us open was a lot of fun. saw a great match between kyragos and medvedev. crowd was very much behind kyragos so i guess nobody cares about sexual assault. wait its america, nobody cares.

watched a bit of the mixed doubles on the outer courts. sweet talked my way down to the rich person seats at ashe after the mens match...crazy cool sitting that close. id recommend if you ever go, get tickets for ashe. the day pass youre a sitting duck in the sun and the price differences arent that much vs a day pass

sucks that stupid serena couldnt win on friday, then i wouldve seen her :(