The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

also lakers on a mini roll right now and have the same amount of wins as the sixers (in three less games)
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Charles Oakley went after James Dolan at MSG and was taken down by cops and security. Whoaaa

MDS

lol

https://twitter.com/World_Wide_Wob/status/829516714471735296

so oak wanted to get to dolan...security stepped in....naturally oak went insane and this went down. knicks seem to be a well run machine.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

jabari torn acl again....just as he was coming into his own....horrible

ice grillin you

bucks defense is wonderfully awful....lake show with almost a 50 pt 1st quarter....will lose by 6

ice grillin you

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 10, 2017, 08:45:22 PM
bucks defense is wonderfully awful....lake show with almost a 50 pt 1st quarter....will lose by 6

amazingly carrying a 21 pt lead into the middle of the third

phattymatty

how dumb are the magic. i know ibaka is gonna be a free agent but they basically traded oladipo and sabonis for terrance ross and a very low first round pick. how dumb i say.

phattymatty

bill walton and dickie v together is amazing.

Rome

Quote from: phattymatty on February 14, 2017, 05:58:51 PM
how dumb are the magic. i know ibaka is gonna be a free agent but they basically traded oladipo and sabonis for terrance ross and a very low first round pick. how dumb i say.

The litany of stupid moves they've made in the last 20 years is astounding.   This is indeed retarded but it doesn't really rank low enough to get me upset.  I really don't give a shtein about them anymore anyway. 

phattymatty

wow the Celtics can suck a fleshpop but that was a terrible call to give them the win.

phattymatty

phattymatty

beadle is the best. she's calling this trash celebrity game and is like i would change the channel if i could.

MDS

archbishop carroll's own derrick jones rocking short shorts in the dunk contest
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Wake me when they get the big stars in it

I watched but again it wasn't exactly exciting

phattymatty

i normally love all star saturday but this shtein was butt. glad i taped it and didn't waste my sat night.