The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

This boogie trade is amazing for the sixers.

PhillyPhreak54

Kupchak and Jim Buss fired by Jeanie Buss

Magic IN as the president of basketball ops

ice grillin you

nba twitter retweeting awful magic player personnel takes is hilarious
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 21, 2017, 01:23:14 PM
Kupchak and Jim Buss fired by Jeanie Buss

Magic IN as the president of basketball ops

Jim Buss is an epic douche who never should have been involved with the Lakers in the first place. His pops should have just cut him a fat check and sent off to live in Fiji or some shtein.

PhillyPhreak54

Agreed

Sounds like not getting Boogie was their last straw.

MDS

didnt kupchak build their shaq/kobe dynasty and then quickly rebuild it with odom and gasol? then it fell apart, as it will, and now they have young talent and cap space and are just waiting for the right player/lotto ball.

but lets throw that away for the host of the magic hour
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah he was there since 2000

Sgt PSN

I'm guessing she just wants to shake things up a bit and go in a new direction.  Lakers personnel decisions in recent years haven't been very good.  How much was that Kupchak and how much Jim Buss can maybe be debated, but the Lakers haven't even been good for close to 5 years now, let alone in the mix for a chip.  That don't play in La La Land.  I know that Jeanie Buss has wanted her brother gone for a few years now....probably going back to before the day Dr Buss died. 

Apparently they're going to hire Kobe's agent to be their GM.  They also traded Sweet Lou to Houston. 

Wonder if she's going to give Phil a job now.   

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

chuck just dropped a shtein on TNT, said "spike lee's dying to get kicked out of the garden he doesn't wanna watch this shtein every night?

phattymatty

also sweet lou with 7 3s tonight.

PhillyPhreak54

Pellies with a nice debut of the boogie and brow show

phattymatty

PhillyPhreak54

phattymatty

clips - dubs games always make my mornings terrible.