Batman
14 (48.3%)
Superman
7 (24.1%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Tomahawk

Sgt PSN

Tomahawk

Like I farging know what I mean, cockjockey.

Mad-Lad

Quote from: SSgt PSN on August 19, 2005, 01:48:19 PM
Don't you mean Uma Thermon?

Quote from: Tomahawk on August 19, 2005, 01:50:00 PM
Like I farging know what I mean, cockjockey.

Please let this turn into a fight.  I would pay money to see a couple of llama lovers throw down.

Sgt PSN

:-D 

I'll treat T-hawk like a giant inflatable Rams helmet.  :paranoid

Tomahawk

Quote from: SSgt PSN on August 19, 2005, 02:12:53 PM

I'll treat T-hawk like a giant inflatable Rams helmet.  :paranoid

That's revolting.

MadMarchHare

Eh, Batman could still take him.  There is no straight up fight where Bats is concerned.  And the Broken Bat series sucked.  Plus, Bane cheated too.  Can't blame him for that, I guess.  Unbreaking the Bat was even more lame.  Pick a solid Batman to bust on him.

Look at the Justice League.  Is there any doubt who's really in charge?  Superman may be big, but he might want to learn how to block a punch someday.  That chin can't last forever.
Anyone but Reid.

MURP

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

MURP

General_Failure

Well, you missed a movie that would have bored you to tears but on the other hand you're missing out on a mediocre joke.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Mad-Lad

Quote from: MadMarchHare on August 19, 2005, 04:29:57 PM
Eh, Batman could still take him.  There is no straight up fight where Bats is concerned.  And the Broken Bat series sucked.  Plus, Bane cheated too.  Can't blame him for that, I guess.  Unbreaking the Bat was even more lame.  Pick a solid Batman to bust on him.

Look at the Justice League.  Is there any doubt who's really in charge?  Superman may be big, but he might want to learn how to block a punch someday.  That chin can't last forever.

You bring up the Dark Knight story stating that Batman cheats all the time, then say that Bane cheated?  Was it not the Green Arrow that fired the Kryoptonite at Superman (while he was kickin Batmans ass, by the way) to lead Batman to victory?  Cheating's effective when a writer wants to make it effective.  That still doesn't change the fact that Superman would squash Batman like a bug.

and who needs to block a punch when you don't feel it?

How bout we get back to Poison Ivy?  ;D

Superman wins!

MadMarchHare

I've seen him get laid out several times.  Knowing how to block a punch would've helped.
And Green Arrow shot Superman at Bats behest.  It's what he does - gets everyone around him to do his dirty work.  Including Superman.
Anyone but Reid.

Mad-Lad

Superman also didn't have nipples built into his costume, nor was he ever played by George Clooney.  :-D