Week 9 - Texans: Family Affair

Started by MDS, October 30, 2022, 06:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

8-0 looking unlikely to my eyes...short week, team is not in sync...whatever it is...
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The Texans aren't good enough to overcome their own mistakes all game, but man the Eagles are ass tonight.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

CGJ now leads the lead with picks...lol. 

General_Failure

The defense absolutely had to do something to get this game under control.

Diomedes

General_Failure

Okay, now I'm convinced they'll win.

Diomedes

8-0 for the first time ever.
Jalen 11-0 regular season games, and counting...increasing his team record

General_Failure

Kelce is doing his best to will this team forward.

General_Failure

Quote from: Diomedes on November 03, 2022, 10:59:07 PM
8-0 for the first time ever.
Jalen 11-0 regular season games, and counting...increasing his team record

This is one of the greatest nights in Philadelphia sports history.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on November 03, 2022, 09:44:36 PM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on November 03, 2022, 09:25:11 PM
Quote from: General_Failure on November 03, 2022, 09:24:24 PM
That was a TD.

Agreed.

What happened?  Have game on iPad in background.

This was the (2nd I believe) Houston touchdown.  The ref called it incomplete, but the receiver clearly had control of the catch the entire play and landed in bounds.

phattymatty

this Kelce - Hurts interview legit made me misty eyed.  They really love each other.  Jalen is here to stay. he is so happy to have fans like us.