The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I love basketball and the nba but they have to do something about the refereeing. Especially Joey Crawford.

That was a foul on Lebron.

With that being said I'm glad to see that bitch Pierce not get a shot off. And the play drawn up by Kidd was terrible.

MDS

kidd didnt draw it up it was his assistant

that drunkard doesnt know and x from an o
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Lol at jalen and Simmons blasting the morgue like crowd in DC

MDS

cant really blame dc....the bullets have been a non factor for like 3 decades. have given the city every reason to not care/root for other teams.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

lol rg-me in the house. he looks like the biggest farging nerd ever

PhillyPhreak54

Where's Pimp? Not hanging with his new goofball buddy?

MDS

General_Failure

How'd he get Travis Clarcc for that?

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

He didn't write that Instagram post bc it says "ya boy d Jackson"

Pimp ain't going ck on jaccson

MDS

lol jack at the cliipper game

la is fraud city

PhillyPhreak54

Jack just wants to see hoops and take some airhead home to blow him

ice grillin you

nothing wrong with jack being there....i watched most of every game and never saw him do it but if he was ever caught cheering for the clips then its fraud central

la is a terrible sports city tho but I give them a pass like miami because for god sakes its la and iami....full of immigramnts transients skate boarders roller bladers beach bums club hoppers models actors ect...these aren't sports people and there isn't a sports culture in those places

cities like atlanta and washington are much worse
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 16, 2014, 06:42:41 AMfull of immigramnts transients skate boarders roller bladers beach bums club hoppers models actors ect...these aren't sports people and there isn't a sports culture in those places

but no regular people

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

bad news......serge out for the year

damn
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous