The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Melton is a Morey guy

Let's see what happens

phattymatty

the last morey guy is working out really well so far.

PhillyPhreak54

Fantastically.

Can't wait for next season when he looks like he could play DT for the Eagles and just dribbles until he loses the ball and watches a team get a breakaway

phattymatty

what a snoozer of a draft.  still a couple solid wings available that could be helpful. 

do we know if Danny was involved in that trade?  I hope so but he wasn't;t mentioned when silver officially announced it.

phattymatty

so it looks like PJ is down to Sixers or Nets.  will be nice to burn the nets but I just can't get excited about this. they definitely need a dog like him and his attitude will hopefully rub off on some of the soft babies but I'm pretty meh on it.  not really going to move the needle much for them. 

SD

What I'm reading is 3 years $30 million Sixers is a virtual lock. How they get the space is still
unknown but I think Harden opts out, signs a 3 year deal for less than the vet max next season freeing up the available space. Irving's probably going to the Lakers and Durant is going on the market. Tucker would be great on a one year deal but 3 years is Horford level assanine.

phattymatty

yeah pass on having pj tucker until he's 40.

and I have no faith in harden taking less to help the team. 

PhillyPhreak54

Daryl is recreating the Rockets

3/30 for old ass PJ Tucker?

Come on

Aminaorex

great job, Susan  Sounds like its really paying off  Im impressed and what the heck was wrong with your neighbor- that would have messed up my cycling mojo for sure.

Keep it up- I like reading about your progress


go!

Munson

How the hell did a bot get through your signup process GfF? :-D
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

That account actually signed up 8 years ago.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

I enjoyed their Hello. And bye. post back in 2018

SD

Looks like Hardens taking a cap friendly deal which opens up the $10.5 mle and $4.5 ble.

QB Eagles

He gets a lot of shtein and much of it is well deserved but he's already 100x the teammate Simmons ever was.