2005 Point & Laugh At The taterskins Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 20, 2005, 09:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

Quote from: Larry on September 16, 2005, 12:53:47 PM
Who gets to a 1000 yards first?  Portis or Brunell.  :-D

Portis... He's already winning: 121 yards rushing vs. 70 yards passing.

Quote from: EJ72 on September 16, 2005, 01:03:41 AM
That's right, we bad. You want fries with that, FOOL?!

:-D
#60 Chris Samuels - 2006 Pro Bowler

Linc Stadium Janitor by day.
Linc Stadium Prosecutor by night.

General_Failure

The Hamburgla is totally hot for Mayor McCheese. Look at him staring at his nipples.

The man. The myth. The legend.

shorebird

The guy on the left of FF's pic, (Dad), looks to be the only normal person in the pic. I love it when you see guys with shorts and short sleeve shirts and then theres the one guy with his hood up like its winter or sumthin'. :-D Maybe he's having a bad hair day.

shorebird

Quote from: General_Failure on September 16, 2005, 11:45:55 PM
The Hamburgla is totally hot for Mayor McCheese. Look at him staring at his nipples.

And playing pocket pool at the same time.

Wicka' wicka' wicka'!!

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

:-D LMFAO

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!  :yay

henchmanUK

"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

General_Failure

What's the over/under how how many times he gets called for holding?

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

henchmanUK

"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

General_Failure

Quote from: General_Failure on September 16, 2005, 10:21:44 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 16, 2005, 08:15:42 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on September 16, 2005, 09:38:51 AM
Jon Jansen is playing this week with a cast on each arm. That should be interesting.

I wonder if some taterskins fans have eagerly volunteered to wipe his ass for him?

Tongues are lined up around the block for that honor.

PhillyGirl

Just how EVER does he find the time?

I'd think since his lips were permanently attached to Gibbs' hole, he'd be otherwise preoccupied.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

EJ72

General_Failure

MDS

Arthur Mills, aka Ms. Joe Gibbs, wrote another crappy Gibbs/taterskins suckfest article from taterskins.com. It's too long and boring to fully post, so I'll just link the stupid article here if you want to waste 2 minutes of your life reading it. HowEVA, his allegiance to the godly figure atop mount taterskin as on full display in this most recent pile of shtein

QuoteLet me see if I have this straight.
A Hall of Fame head coach known for winning three Super Bowls with three different starting quarterbacks benches a starting quarterback and the immediate question is, "What's wrong with the head coach?"

I'm sorry. I just don't get how that question is the one at the forefront of every column written since Joe Gibbs announced he was switching starting quarterbacks.

QuoteGibbs deserved our trust--trust he's earned--that whether Brunell plays well or poorly the move was based on his thoughtful belief it gives the team the best chance to win. Somehow, inconceivably, Ramsey's demotion has been met with the suggestion that a coach who won championships with three different quarterbacks suddenly has no concept of what it takes at the position to win.

QuoteBy demoting Ramsey, Gibbs isn't saying he knows the answer.

He's saying he suspects the answer isn't Ramsey. At least not now.

For a head coach with his track record, you'd think that statement would inspire someone to ask the question, "What's wrong with the starting quarterback?"

It's a wonder that hasn't been more noticeable.

:puke
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.