2005 Point & Laugh At The taterskins Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 20, 2005, 09:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad-Lad

Watching the game yesterday, it's fairly obvious that the Bears are having some issues on offense considering Orton's a rook and all.  If they could get their running game going it would take a lot of pressure off of the guy.  That being said, the Skins defense played pretty well.  The Bears defense is really freakin good though.  Sure Portis had a bunch of yards, but that happens when the defense is on the field the whole game.

that Lance Briggs clothesline was FREAKIN' AWESOME!

Catapult

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 11, 2005, 05:52:01 PM
Did you see they lined Sean Taylor up at WR?

I'd like to see them do that again.  Against the Eagles.

And he better pray that no one remembers his 'flying facemask rip' of DMac last season.  Because I can think of 3 people in particular who could decapitate that kid if they remember.
Please select your blitz package:  Zone, Darth, Mad Tiger, Train Wreck, Monster, Kitchen Sink, Jail Break, or Bench Press (new!)

PhillyGirl

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 12, 2005, 03:23:08 PM
I can't believe my eyes...

Skins fans are pissed at Saint Joe!

Even a few of them say he should be fired if he benches Patrick Ramsey for Mark Brunell.

Honestly it doesn't matter which one plays because they're going to eat ass either way. But it looks like the Sainthood is wearing off for Mr. NASCAR.

Brunell was named starter next week.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=2159642
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

In Gibbs we trust

Gibbs is a liar

Even if explaning a chat with Gibbs, Art sounds like a farging toolbag:

QuoteWe have the honor of chatting with coach Joe Gibbs. We will be asking your questions. Bear in mind we will have less time with the coach than with Mr. Snyder given that he's coaching and all . We already have more questions asked than he can take. However, if you have something on your mind, please feel free to ask your questions in the following thread:
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Art's opinion of himself is greatly inflated. But he provides us with great entertainment.

Good news on Brunell starting! :-D

How long until Jason Campbell is thrown to the wolves?

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Catapult on September 12, 2005, 04:45:10 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 11, 2005, 05:52:01 PM
Did you see they lined Sean Taylor up at WR?

I'd like to see them do that again.  Against the Eagles.

And he better pray that no one remembers his 'flying facemask rip' of DMac last season.  Because I can think of 3 people in particular who could decapitate that kid if they remember.

I'd cream myself if he caught a ball and had to man up against Trotter or Dawkins.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

I think he just wants to hold a clipboard for a while, see what it's like to not get knocked around all game.

GET RAMSEY!!!

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Yea, there are 10 threads about it. Most of them are saying "fine, farg you, leave."

Blindly support Gibbs.

General_Failure

These are the same people that offered up every excuse in the world for Ramsey. They're exactly like Baltimore fans, only with slightly different male cheerleaders.

WEST is GOD

Yea, Mort said that on ESPN.

I was cracking up. Ramsey wants out, who's next?
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

General_Failure

Ooh, maybe they'll trade for Hasselhoff in Seattle!

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Avenger on September 12, 2005, 06:57:12 PM
Yea, Mort said that on ESPN.

I was cracking up. Ramsey wants out, who's next?

Thrash. 

WEST is GOD

It's only week 2 and that team is already about to crash and burn. I love it.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.