Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on August 31, 2005, 03:02:53 PM
Anyone notice the new user? Skin-r-back? They're coming over in droves.

They all share the same brain.  They're like the Borg only not as threatening or funny. 

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: General_Failure on August 31, 2005, 03:03:47 PM
They miss me over there.

If we give them over to you, do you think they will stop coming?
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

General_Failure

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

archer

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 31, 2005, 09:47:21 AM
So, like your neighbors the Ravens, you'll have a felon playing for you. Congratulations.

Now THAT'S a guy you can root for.  ::)

And you have the balls to rip on TO for his off-field big mouth and stupid antics?

I'll take TO's nonsense over worrying about my players going to jail anyday.

innocent until proven guilty. I , for one, believe his attorney when he says " Sean is actually the victim here, you'll see in court" ::) ::) :paranoid :paranoid

Sgt PSN

Quote from: archer on September 02, 2005, 09:37:43 PM
I , for one, believe his attorney when he says " Sean is actually the victim here, you'll see in court" ::) ::) :paranoid :paranoid

Yeah, 'cuz attorneys never lie.  ;)

I'll believe that when me shtein turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbert. 

archer

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 02, 2005, 09:39:28 PM
Quote from: archer on September 02, 2005, 09:37:43 PM
I , for one, believe his attorney when he says " Sean is actually the victim here, you'll see in court" ::) ::) :paranoid :paranoid

Yeah, 'cuz attorneys never lie.  ;)

I'll believe that when me shtein turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbert. 

I agree, I believe he's heading for a boat load of trouble

PhillyPhanInDC

They've cut both of the linebackers they drafted. McCune (seriously big dude) and Newberry. They can afford it, after all they had what, seven picks in the whole draft?   :-D

***Edited for drunkeness.

General_Failure

I love it when you guys post drunktalk. Number one wost manneans!

shorebird

From the KFFL Hotwire....

Quotetaterskins | Gibbs Concerned with Lack of Discipline
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 08:04:06 -0700

Jason La Canfora, of the Washington Post, reports Washington taterskins head coach Joe Gibbs is concerned with his team's lack of discipline shown throughout the preseason. "It's a real concern," Gibbs said of the penalties. "It's a problem. We've got to get it corrected because you won't win games up here turning the ball over and I'd still say those are two areas where we have not showed the kind of improvement I'd like -- turning the ball over and penalties. So it's something for a real focus from now until game time." The taterskins had the worst turnover differential in the NFC during the exhibition season.

>:D

PhillyGirl

Quotetaterskins | Gibbs Concerned with Lack of Discipline
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 08:04:06 -0700

Jason La Canfora, of the Washington Post, reports Washington taterskins head coach Joe Gibbs is concerned with his team's lack of discipline shown throughout the preseason. "It's a real concern," Gibbs said of the penalties. "It's a problem. We've got to get it corrected because you won't win games up here turning the ball over and I'd still say those are two areas where we have not showed the kind of improvement I'd like -- turning the ball over and penalties. So it's something for a real focus from now until game time." The taterskins had the worst turnover differential in the NFC during the exhibition season.

Ahh, another NFL season.  :-D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

They also cut Garnell Wilds.

He was the guy the Skins fans were fellating because he "shut down Randy Moss". And he was the next stud CB to come to Washington. :-D

Cerevant

Quote from: Bigskinbauer on August 31, 2005, 06:18:56 AM
...if you take away offensive and special team points given up, like kick returns, punt returns, INTs for TDs, or fumbles for TDs , from both teams the taterskins would have given up less points...
Well, as long as we are manipulating the stats so they look better, How did the Eagles defense do in Games that mattered?

Regular season, excluding the last two games where the Eagles rested starters: 14.4 ppg

Postseason: 16 ppg.  How did the 'Skins do in the postseason?  Oh yeah, that's right...

C
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.