Geowhizzer

I don't have any hope right now anyway.

Hire Todd for all I care...

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 09, 2016, 12:22:51 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 09, 2016, 12:18:15 PM
Unless they're gonna install Duce as OC

lol

other than mcdaniels and that's not going to happen there is nothing left that remotely excites me...its all about who I don't want now and Pederson coughlin top that list....oh hey...guess who is coming in this weekend?

id rather take a flyer on someone from the college ranks than hire one of those two

I mean why else would they hire a 69yr old? If they felt that their guy, be it Duce or anyone else who isn't quite ready, why not put in a dude who isn't gonna stick around long?

The only college dude I want is Shaw and he isn't coming

They need to get in on McDermott and Hue

ice grillin you

duce is not close to ready to be an OC and probably never will be
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

This looks like a bad year to be hiring coaches, which is fine because the Eagles are going to be bad for a couple seasons no matter who's coaching them. Hire a loser, wait out the stupid Chip player contracts, trade back in the draft and stockpile for 2017 or 2018 when you hire your real coach.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

PhillyPhreak54

And there's lil guy chirping in with his nonsense.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 09, 2016, 01:21:39 PM

do you think duce will be on the field or up in the box when hes oc?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on January 09, 2016, 01:23:22 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 09, 2016, 01:21:39 PM

do you think duce will be on the field or up in the box when hes oc?

Your ability to drone on is republican like. Say it enough and maybe people will believe you

MDS

im confused. youve brought up duce as an oc possibility no less than 15 times.

what am i getting people to believe?

PhillyPhreak54

That he's some magical candidate and it's all bc he's a good ex Eagle

MDS

pretty sure thats the only reason you are in on him....i mean youre not the only one....fanboys always have a soft spot for former players, especially good ones

ive asked you for a shred of evidence to suggest that a)hes a good coach b)he would be a good oc but the only answer i can come up with is the pickle juice game

Sgt PSN

General_Failure