farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Mo Claiborne and Bruce Carter benched

Mock.

MDS

how can anyone hate the cowboys at this point?

they are such a circus clusterfarger media created hype machine. the whole thing is entertaining more than it is irritating. i love watching them go 8-8 and trip over their own feet. i love their idiot fan base's complete lack of self awareness.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

exactly...i could care less about dallas...I actually have a little affection for them in that they are the skins top rival...the enemy of my enemy is my friend kind of thing...also the jimmy johnson cowboy teams are on the short list of most likeable teams in sports history
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Couldn't care less! Don't forget the "n't"!

I enjoy watching them implode. Jerry makes outrageous statements year after year and the fans lap it up. He said Caliborne graded out and was akin to Deion Sanders when drafted.

Fired Rob Ryan for a grandpop

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 05, 2013, 09:16:39 AM
also the jimmy johnson cowboy teams are on the short list of most likeable teams in sports history

At the time, absolutely not.  I farging hated each and every player on that roster with a passion. 

Looking back on them 20 years later, I can appreciate how good they were and since nearly all of the key players from those teams are now in the media, I've grown to like them quite a bit.  But at the time, those fargers made me want to murderdeathkill a stillupfront. 

Rome

Sgt PSN

Never stare a gift hippo in the mouth. That's good advice. 

Rome

he's saying he loves dallas which he clearly does not.

if he does he should be beaten with a baseball bat-sized salami.  (no homo.)

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

A pick on an under thrown ball and the second of his career? All pro!

MDS

havas in rare troll mode today
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

He's working on getting completely shteinfaced, knowing he doesn't have to go to work tomorrow.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagaholic

Ahahaha, Romo chokes yet again in the last minute and something with only his second pic of season. The most despicable organization in sports loses a home heart breaker to Denver. Great football day in the nfce.

General_Failure

Most Despicable? Probably not. Nauseating, sure, but not despicable.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

they aren't even the most despicable in their own division